Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you do or say when someone comes up to you and SAY,"REDSKINS SUCKS?

WARPATH85

My response is "lately they do suck... but I'm a fan and frankly they could go 0-16 and I'd still love them"

Who the hell cares what some front runner thinks. Part of being a fan is sticking with your team no matter what.

Usually people who say that are just ignorant. The Redskins don't really suck. I usually say it's disappointing to be suck in mediocrity, but to say they suck is just wrong. I tell them if they want to speak about a team that sucks....talk about the Lions or Chiefs.

Keeping the retaliation calm usually quiets them down and their responses are "true dat" or "good point"

it depends who they pull for. i know a huge eagle fan and we he starts to talk trash i ask him "do you know lombardi ?"that usually shuts him up. being 32 and the redskins sucking half my life its hard not disagree with someone who says to me the redskins suck.

Say nothing.

All of us are entitled to our opinions. It's his ... and, it may hold some truth to it -- in the sense, the Skins really haven't done GREAT things for the past decade!

Until this team finds a consistent way of beating Dallas - Cowturds, Philly - Eagles, and NY - Giants folks will continue to be of the opinion that the Skins stink. Until we show we can sack the QB, and put more than 24 points/game ...

Hopefully, it's the begining of a new season, and all we can do as fan is be optimistic! Let's hope this is the year we set the NFL on fire.

Say nothing.

All of us are entitled to our opinions. It's his ... and, it may hold some truth to it -- in the sense, the Skins really haven't done GREAT things for the past decade!

Until this team finds a consistent way of beating Dallas - Cowturds, Philly - Eagles, and NY - Giants folks will continue to be of the opinion that the Skins stink. Until we show we can sack the QB, and put more than 24 points/game ...

Hopefully, it's the begining of a new season, and all we can do as fan is be optimistic! Let's hope this is the year we set the NFL on fire.

Would you call beating Philly 3 out of 4 times pretty consistent? :D

My response is "lately they do suck... but I'm a fan and frankly they could go 0-16 and I'd still love them"

Who the hell cares what some front runner thinks. Part of being a fan is sticking with your team no matter what.

Exactly! no point in arguing the point, because lately they haven't done much...but when other folks team hop, oh go front runner, I have, am and always will be a Skins fan.

Say nothing.

We put up 24 points a game and we would have been 11-5 at the very least. We need to concentrate on breaking the 20 point barrier.

Would you call beating Philly 3 out of 4 times pretty consistent? :D

How many time have we beaten the NY Giants, Eagles and Cowturds in the past say 8 years?

Yeah! Thought so!!

For crying out loud, last year we could not beat teams that had loosing records. Remember the SF 49ers and the Cincy Bengals ... They sure handed it to us. How many games have we come back from behind consistently to win? If we are down by a TD or 10 points in the 4th quarter we just couldn't do enough to tie, and then win the game.

Smile and walk away. Anyone who feels the need to come up and say that is not worthy of my conversation.

C'mon, you have to at least try an take up for your team. Cowgirl fans can't really say anything to us. Really, there aren't too many teams out there that you can't come up with some lil nugget.

I only use your approach if its a Steeler, Giant or Patriots fan. Not really much you can say to them.

Archived