Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you do or say when someone comes up to you and SAY,"REDSKINS SUCKS?

WARPATH85

You see I hail from Virginia's Eastern Shore....we are sort of stuck in the middle of the mason dixon feud if you will. Why in the hell would someone want to root for the Dallas cowboys when they are timbuku miles away when two hours away you have the real americas team....I can sympathize whith steelers and eagles fans but cowboys fans go straight directly to hell....HTTR till the day I day.....I have a little sympathy for eagles fans and even the jerseyite giants fans but to hell with a cowboys lover....

I would think when someone does get told "Redskins suck" its usually coming from a Cowboys fan. And the problem is the older fans tend to (but not all) be more respectful......its the younger ones that I can't stand.

True enough. Around here, I generally hear it from Eagles fans, although there are a fair share of Dallas fans as well. And its mostly the teen to twenty something rabid Philly and Cowboys fans who will try to bash the Skins.

Yea, I usually just agree with them saying, "you are absolutely correct, you the captain of the ship of right, and all us skins fans are swimming in the sea of wrong" haha.

Generally if you just agree with them they go away, unless you can tell they want to talk football and not just talk out of their ass.

Usually I just ask them who their team is and usually it is some lame bandwagon answer. if they keep bothering me I usually tell them that "Your village is looking for you." If they can't get that then I just ignore them because chances are they don't have the ability to have a nice trash talk session. If they get physical for some reason I put them in the ground. End of story.

Some female Ravens fan gave me a bunch of crap, at a party. I asked her who was the Ravens QB. She told me Jamal Lewis. I told her to get the **** out of here. Stupid *****!!!!!

I used to get that when I lived in the Balmer area. People would tell me I had on the wrong shirt or some crap like that. I'd usually reply along the lines of that I was a Redskins fan when the Baltimore Browns were still in Cleveland. One woman even said something about the Ravens being the fastest expansion team to win a SB. I pointed out they were a relocation franchise, not an expansion team and she got sad. What is with Balto people?? They cried for how long about Indy "stealing" their Colts, how wrong it was for Indy to take them in; then turn around and take in Cleveland's rejects?! WTMFF? ****ing hypocrites...

Some female Ravens fan gave me a bunch of crap, at a party. I asked her who was the Ravens QB. She told me Jamal Lewis. I told her to get [edit]out of here. Stupid [edit]!!!!!

:doh: I've been watching football for less than a year, and even I knew that one.

I don't really get this comment very much (see above), but one guy(Giants fan) said something about hating the Ravens and all I said was "Why?" and he was like "I don't know."

I get so sick of all the Pittsburgh fans though. Where I live it's usually almost exclusively Redskins territory (and a few misplaced Cowgirls fans), but suddenly there's yellow and black everywhere. There all like "Sixburgh; stairway to seven" and whatever, but I don't waste my time talking football with them because I know that in a few months they'll all be wearing burgundy and gold (or perhaps Patriots red,white,and blue.)

I use football knowledge. Most of these guys are fly-by-night-fair-weather fans that have no real knowledge of football or the game. They listen to the so-called experts on ESPN and the other networks that pick the Cowboys to win it all every year or are on a team that is worse than the Redskins. So to me they don't even deserve my attention. Cowboy fans are teh ones that do it the most. They talk about how they are a better team but yet they conveniently forget about that they haven't had any better success than the Redskins when it comes to winning a Super Bowl. When you bring up the no playoff wins in the last 15+years they can't say much. The Raider, Lions, Browns and Jet fans are just trying to make themselves feel better. These are the same guys that are on TV year in and year out that go to the Draft expecting to get this pick that will send them to the SUper Bowl. These guys are never satisfied with anything that there team does.

I use football knowledge. Most of these guys are fly-by-night-fair-weather fans that have no real knowledge of football or the game. They listen to the so-called experts on ESPN and the other networks that pick the Cowboys to win it all every year or are on a team that is worse than the Redskins. So to me they don't even deserve my attention. Cowboy fans are teh ones that do it the most. They talk about how they are a better team but yet they conveniently forget about that they haven't had any better success than the Redskins when it comes to winning a Super Bowl. When you bring up the no playoff wins in the last 15+years they can't say much. The Raider, Lions, Browns and Jet fans are just trying to make themselves feel better. These are the same guys that are on TV year in and year out that go to the Draft expecting to get this pick that will send them to the SUper Bowl. These guys are never satisfied with anything that there team does.

You need to brush up on your knowledge a bit too, bro. Although it may seem like its been 15+ years, its only been 13 years. If I remember right, they last won at Minnesota, in 1996.

But you're right about most fans not being knowledgeable. I love it when a Panther fan tries to talk smack to me. I make them look like complete fools. Usually all it takes is to remind them that we've only lost one game to them ever, that counted.:cool2:

Believe it or not, I actually had a few of their fans talk smack to me about the preseason game last year.:doh:

Lately I've said "They sure do this year" followed by "they're still my team"

If it's an annoying Ravens, Dallas, or Patriots band-wagoner, its followed by "[edit]off"

There's a Ravens bandwagon? Usually that is reserved for media darlings like Dallas, that Pats, and oddly the Saints.

I say "that's good!" Black holes suck too. They suck everything into them and what ever is sucked in disappears. It's about time the Skins sucked the rest of the NFL into oblivion...commonly referred to as winning the Super Bowl in many consecutive years. "Hey, let's go suckers!"

I always follow up with a... "and you like who??"... and drop knowledge on them from there pending who they follow..

Guess that beats saying... "So does your mother!"..

I personally like... "So does your mutha!":evilg:

Archived