Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you do or say when someone comes up to you and SAY,"REDSKINS SUCKS?

WARPATH85

Simple - I just dish out enough info on their team. Like

Cowboys - have not won a playoff game in 13 years.

I love being able to do that. There's nothing they can say to that other than that "5 rings" bull****. So glad they can't say they have the most now. :D **** them.

Most of the time I say I love the Skins and I always will.

Most of the time I know more about their team than they do.

But every once in a while.....

[cue eerie Biography channel music]

First, I smile and ask who their team is.

Then I acknowledge that their team is indeed better than mine, and I shake my head as if I feel bad that I root for the Redskins.

Then I follow them for several weeks, carefully learning their everyday routine.

Then one day I "bump into them" and act like it takes me a second to recognize them at which point I let them know I actually did study their team and that I am thinking about becoming a fan of that team, but I am not sure I am cool enough to be a part of that fanbase. I do this with my most sincere doormat face, as to not set-off the sarcasm meters.

I slowly build a friendship with the other person. After several seasons of building a friendship based on our die-hard "love" of my new team, and new professed hate for the Skins, I invite my now very close buddy to a new man-cave I have built out in the woods solely for the purpose of watching, living, and breathing his team.

I offer him a beer I have home brewed two cases of to especially commemorate "our" team. After a few beers, and several barbeque delights I have made with a "special sauce" of my own piss, vomit, and other body fluids neatly hidden by bourbon and very strong chilies, I offer him an extra special one bottle brew that I "was going to save for my new team's sure-to-be-soon Superbowl victory, but f it man let's have it now."

I pour us each some of the beer in frosted mugs. I drink mine, having built up a tolerance to the poison inside. My "friend" however, is not so lucky.

I proceed to delicately and lovingly carve off his face in a way that damages none of it, and place it in a special case I have developed just to preserve its color and life.

Every Sunday morning for the next year, I put on his face and I visit every single fan hot-spot I can, find every friend of his that he ever said "Redskins Suck" to, and I tell them that "Redskins are undoubtedly the most superior team the planet has ever seen. The [insert old team name] are the ones who suck."

Then I watch the Redskins games in his face without blinking.

Finally, after a year of being this guy on Sunday, I marry his long-time girlfriend, and our baby boy and girl are taught to be die-hard Redskins fans.

But I still visit my grandmother every week, 'cause she loves the cookies I make her.

That's normal, right?

Finally, after a year of being this guy on Sunday, I marry his long-time girlfriend, and our baby boy and girl are taught to be die-hard Redskins fans.

That's normal, right?

I don't know whether to buy you a drink or avoid all of Southern California for fear we meet.

Oh what the Hell. :pint::40oz::beerglass:koolaid::refill:

HTTR!

I was coaching my under 9 baseball team the other day, and the ump saw my Skins cap and said, 'you a fan of the chokeskins?'. I said, 'Are you a Patriots fan actually using the work 'choke'? Did you get your hands on any of that 19-0 gear?'

That wasn't very smart of you. I bet he then squeezed your pitcher. I would have.

I usually ask them why, and they say that they got rid of Doug Williams, or the logo and name is Racist, or that they haven't been back to the Superbowl since 1991. I ask them to explain further, and they can't. Sometimes, I get it from Browns, Jets, and Raider fans. Now these teams really do SUCK!:eaglesuck:logo::gaintsuck

After I go off on them like Gunny Erme from Full Metal Jacket, they usually will shrink down to the lowdown dirty worms they are. When I fly my COLORS, they know well enough not to go there because I'll tear them a new one.

How do you handle this issue?

I usually ask "Who is our starting quarterback?"

They respond "Jason Campbell."

Then I respond "Well.... I have to agree with you...."

Most of the time I say I love the Skins and I always will.

Most of the time I know more about their team than they do.

But every once in a while.....

[cue eerie Biography channel music]

First, I smile and ask who their team is.

Then I acknowledge that their team is indeed better than mine, and I shake my head as if I feel bad that I root for the Redskins.

Then I follow them for several weeks, carefully learning their everyday routine.

Then one day I "bump into them" and act like it takes me a second to recognize them at which point I let them know I actually did study their team and that I am thinking about becoming a fan of that team, but I am not sure I am cool enough to be a part of that fanbase. I do this with my most sincere doormat face, as to not set-off the sarcasm meters.

I slowly build a friendship with the other person. After several seasons of building a friendship based on our die-hard "love" of my new team, and new professed hate for the Skins, I invite my now very close buddy to a new man-cave I have built out in the woods solely for the purpose of watching, living, and breathing his team.

I offer him a beer I have home brewed two cases of to especially commemorate "our" team. After a few beers, and several barbeque delights I have made with a "special sauce" of my own piss, vomit, and other body fluids neatly hidden by bourbon and very strong chilies, I offer him an extra special one bottle brew that I "was going to save for my new team's sure-to-be-soon Superbowl victory, but f it man let's have it now."

I pour us each some of the beer in frosted mugs. I drink mine, having built up a tolerance to the poison inside. My "friend" however, is not so lucky.

I proceed to delicately and lovingly carve off his face in a way that damages none of it, and place it in a special case I have developed just to preserve its color and life.

Every Sunday morning for the next year, I put on his face and I visit every single fan hot-spot I can, find every friend of his that he ever said "Redskins Suck" to, and I tell them that "Redskins are undoubtedly the most superior team the planet has ever seen. The [insert old team name] are the ones who suck."

But I still visit my grandmother every week, 'cause she loves the cookies I make her.

That's normal, right?

:wtf:

In between the "Buy any Patriots 19-0 gear?", "Cowboys swallow", and the carving his face off to watch football games in, marry and impregnate his girlfriend, then raising their kids as Skins fans, this is good stuff.

I'm gonna use one of these next time. Maybe I'll have them flip a coin to choose between the face carving and the insult. "Call it. Heads or tails."

That wasn't very smart of you. I bet he then squeezed your pitcher. I would have.

Nah....I know the guy. He was just having fun, and can take a joke. I am extremely good about my umpire interactions when I do not know the guy. Besides that game did not matter much. The team we were playing was stocked with older kids.....I have the youngest team in the division. If he squeezed the pitcher, he would have looked like a total *****. Remember, we are talking under 9 here.

I cant say that happens too often but when it does I do two things.

1, figure out if they are just jawing at me and then I ask them "who is your team?"

2, if they are just looking for a fight then **** it....

but if you have a team you root for and are silly enough to tell me you better believe I can clown your team. EVERY team has a punchline.

I always follow up with a... "and you like who??"... and drop knowledge on them from there pending who they follow..

Guess that beats saying... "So does your mother!"..

:point2sky Anybody outside of Dal, Pit and SF your gonna lose. If its one of those 3, their's a 90% chance they jumped on the wagon, then their really gonna catch it. I love talkin trash

Archived