Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

V remake trailer

USS Redskins

Trailer for the new miniseries remake of V

The two original mini-series aired in 1983 and 1984 and I loved them. For anyone who doesnt know, giant spaceships visit Earth and say they have come in peace but it soon turns out that there is something askew...

The remake looks interesting and I noticed that the trailer that the human supporters of the visitors were acting and saying things very similar to many democrats of late when they speak of their leader.

Maybe its just me, but I found it quite amusing.

I cant get to youtube from work. is this a full length feature film?

I LOVED the show as a kid...remember when she had the baby and was having nightmares that it would come out as a lizard?

I used to always wish I could make my voice like theirs..

I barely remember this mini series- I think I was in elementary school. We only had one channel (FEN- Japan) so outside of the A-Team I didn't catch a whole lot of '80s TV.

IIRC thought the miniseries was pretty cool but the show wasn't that great.

I was 13 back when the two mini series came on and I can still remember that it was a pretty big deal in my Jr. high class.

People were buzzing the next day when the lizard birth scene happened.

Looking back at it, it's cheesy as hell and the acting is spotty but for it's time and given that it was a tv mini series the effects were pretty damn good.

The regular tv show though got pretty lame.

The killed off almost all the characters we got to know over the course of the season and focused way too much on "the star child" and her magic powers.

That whole "star child" thing is what derailed the entire concept.

I'm not big on remakes so I'll probably pass on this thing.

I barely remember this mini series- I think I was in elementary school. We only had one channel (FEN- Japan) so outside of the A-Team I didn't catch a whole lot of '80s TV.

IIRC thought the miniseries was pretty cool but the show wasn't that great.

i only watched like 2 channels. if it wasnt the a-team, knight rider, airwolf, or macgyver, i didnt watch it.

I love me some V...

oh, and the mini-series wasn't bad either :D

That one evil alien chick, Diane, was pretty smoking (Jane Badler was her name...kinda looked like a hot Delta Burke).

Diana++V+looks.jpg

800pxjanebadler28diana2pl9.jpg

Although that one scene where she ate a guinea pig was a bit of a turn off. :puke:

6a00d8354f822a69e201127970573528a4-pi

Archived