Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Original: Leno's last guest- His Successor

88Comrade2000

Are you sure this is the correct information? You sound like someones granddad.

What does my age have to do with anything? I've watched both Conan and Leno for a few years now, and I believe Leno>>>>>>>>>>Conan. Conan's an idiot. He's not very funny at all IMO.

Conan was hilarious on Late Night. Leno had better monologues though, some of Conan's monologues were pretty bad. Conan went into these impressions during his monologue though, those were pretty funny

Cant' wait to see how the new Tonight show will be like

What does my age have to do with anything? I've watched both Conan and Leno for a few years now, and I believe Leno>>>>>>>>>>Conan. Conan's an idiot. He's not very funny at all IMO.

Conan is incredibly smart. He went to Harvard and wrote some of the best simpsons episodes ever.

His skits are stupid as hell. I don't understand the appeal of Bigfoot wastes a minute of your life, the interrupting guy, or any of his other lame ass skits.

I'll take headlines or Jaywalking anyday over that crap.

It will be a big decline. Looks like I will switch over to Letterman. (Usually im watching Colbert at 1130 anyway)

Oh and Kevin Eubanks>>>>>La Bamba

What is gonna happen to Eubanks anyway?

That opinion is usually held by people over 40. I'm actually surprised people actually watch and like Leno. Give me one of those random Conan skits over Leno reading news clippings.

I like both Leno and Conan, but I enjoy Conan's show on a more consistent basis. Leno's monologue is great, especially the, "the economy is rough" one liners he's done recently. I'm happy he'll still be around in prime time. I just think Conan's off-the-wall personality is hilarious.

When Conan puts a good skit together, like following a UPS guy around all day, or traveling to Finland looking like the prime minister, it's absolute gold. For those who say it's dumb, sure there are some flops, but I challenge any of you to put 200 hours of original content on television every year and be hilarious for every second. It's unbelievably difficult.

oh my goodness those were brilliant! The Copper Clappers skit was pure talent...I just finished watching it four times in a row!

And one of the best lines ever "how does the wolf go?" That was perfect.

I wish I grew up with Johnny Carson. The guys of today are just hacks, imo. Leno, Conan, Dave, all of 'em.

Conan is OK, but there may never be another Johnny.:( We older folks used to stay awake just to see the opening mono. It has never been the same since.:(

Agreed...there have been a lot of people come and go...but there is still only one King of Late-Night.

Late Night hasn't been the same since he left.

Love those clips.

I remember one Carnack Joke in particular:

Carnack: Shogun

Ed: Shogun.

Carnack: (Rips envelope open) What is the first thing a robber does when robbing a liquor store?

Archived