Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another gem from my wife...(guess the Redskins player)

Forehead

You dont think Brunell pops bottles?

I don't see Brunell as a club guy.

The information I have is flawed. For one, I have no idea what their definition of "loaded" or "good-looking" is because the information is coming from the co-worker. She could be in to Mike Williams types, for all I know.

Let's also keep in mind the sources I'm getting this from. My wife and her co-workers are not sports people. As far as I'm concerned, the "retired" part and the "2007" part may be debateable until I get further information. I don't think they'd manage to get the "Redskins" part wrong, that would be hard to mess up.

I don't see Brunell as a club guy.

The information I have is flawed. For one, I have no idea what their definition of "loaded" or "good-looking" is because the information is coming from the co-worker. She could be in to Mike Williams types, for all I know.

Loaded and good-looking are synonyms for women.

Let's also keep in mind the sources I'm getting this from. My wife and her co-workers are not sports people. As far as I'm concerned, the "retired" part and the "2007" part may be debateable until I get further information. I don't think they'd manage to get the "Redskins" part wrong, that would be hard to mess up.

You need to give her simple questions to ask her co-worker. Like "is he big, or is he HUMONGOUS?" or "what is his last name?"

Is he black or white?

Yeah, you'd think this sort of information would be useful, wouldn't you? They know I'm on this board, so they (her and her co-workers) asked me to post the question for them. I didn't realize that the initial post was literally all they'd be able to give me...figured there would be something more.

Obviously not...stupid #%%&:soapbox:

You need to give her simple questions to ask her co-worker. Like "is he big, or is he HUMONGOUS?" or "what is his last name?"

They don't want to "pry too much." I'm as frustrated as you are, since I'm the one who made the stupid thread.

Okay, we've eliminated Matt Bowen based on pictures. This co-worker is 25-26. I'm kind of wondering what their definition of "loaded" is because let's face it, a majority of ex-skins in that age range wouldn't have been much more than training camp fodder.

Oh, and apparently, she met the guy at a club, so I think that eliminates Brunell.

If you are "loaded", have some personality and don't smell, age isn't really much of an issue (except for real extreme age differences).

Archived