Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another gem from my wife...(guess the Redskins player)

Forehead

Alright, guess I'll need to get some help with this one. My wife just called, apparently there's a bunch of gossip coming from her work, because one of her co-workers is dating an ex-Redskin. She asked me who it was based on the following information.

1. He retired from the Skins 2-3 years ago, circa 2007.

2. He's really good looking and apparently loaded.

That's all the information she could give me:doh:

Anyone? Bueller?

retired or went to another team? I like the Ray Brown guess but I thought he was married (not that it would prevent him from dating) but kind of a longshot, I suppose.

I think retired completely, but really, who the hell knows with her. Keep in mind, she knows precious little about sports, and I don't think her co-workers are any better. I'm not being given much to work with here.

Okay, we've eliminated Matt Bowen based on pictures. This co-worker is 25-26. I'm kind of wondering what their definition of "loaded" is because let's face it, a majority of ex-skins in that age range wouldn't have been much more than training camp fodder.

Oh, and apparently, she met the guy at a club, so I think that eliminates Brunell.

Alright, guess I'll need to get some help with this one. My wife just called, apparently there's a bunch of gossip coming from her work, because one of her co-workers is dating an ex-Redskin. She asked me who it was based on the following information.

1. He retired from the Skins 2-3 years ago, circa 2007.

2. He's really good looking and apparently loaded.

That's all the information she could give me:doh:

Anyone? Bueller?

If he is "loaded" then all girls think he is good looking.:silly:

Maybe Troy Vincent?

Archived