Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Give A Rat's A** About The "Transformers" Movie?

I really have zero interest in the sequel, had very little interest in the first one...don't care about the trailer...nothing. The first movie was midly entertaining, but the story was "eh" at best and the action sequences were often more confusing than exciting. Even Megan Fox was a letdown lol.

Anyone else feel similar, or am I alone in this?

I saw the first one right after a 6 hour flight. We went to a drive in and the audio cut out in the last five minutes. Since then I've become somewhat disinterested. I can't say I was very impressed. I still love Optimus Prime. I didn't love that it was a huge GM add. Didn't like that bumble bee was a Camaro. What's his name, Sheguy kind of annoys me. Don't really care for Michael Bay either.

All that said, I'll go see the new one when it opens.

When I noticed that Transformers was just a revamped Independence Day, it kinda lost some of my respect.

And the fact that Optimus Prime was just trying to be the hero (why couldn't he have told dude from malcolm in the middle to put the square into Megatron's chest?).....

I'm not too pressed for a sequel.

I really have zero interest in the sequel, had very little interest in the first one...don't care about the trailer...nothing. The first movie was midly entertaining, but the story was "eh" at best and the action sequences were often more confusing than exciting. Even Megan Fox was a letdown lol.

Anyone else feel similar, or am I alone in this?

I don't mind you not liking the movies, but how can you say Megan Fox was a let down. I feel bad for your friends!!:chair:

Uh, no he's not.

The first one was just plain stupid and I question the intelligence of anybody who liked it. Seriously.

And the voices for the robots? Lame.

Megan Fox under the hood of the car was the only retaining value.

Wow!!!... questioning someone's intelligence based on their movie preference?!?

I think your comment "was just plain stupid and I question the intelligence of anybody who" agrees with you. "Seriously."

:doh:

You are not alone. I could not care less about the Transformers. I saw the first movie on cable. It was slightly "cooler" than I expected but certainly not "better" than I expected. I'll see the sequel on cable as well on a night when I can't find anything else that interests me.

Archived