Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Give A Rat's A** About The "Transformers" Movie?

Uh, no he's not.

The first one was just plain stupid and I question the intelligence of anybody who liked it. Seriously.

And the voices for the robots? Lame.

Megan Fox under the hood of the car was the only retaining value.

You did read the movie poster that clearly stated "DIRECTED BY MICHAEL BAY" didn't you? This is the same Academy Award worthy director who gave us Armageddon and the Bad Boys series.

But I thought for a Michael Bay flick it was very good and entertaining. If you went in expecting something with an actual plot and depth then my friend you stumbled into the wrong movie.

I loved Transformers as a kid....but this incarnation by Michael Bay is an embarrassing abomination, a two-hour long commercial for Nokia, Chevy, HP and Target. I won't see the new one as the last one was insulting to the nth degree. And I thought it was humorously pathetic at all the cheap body-shots of Megan Fox to keep viewers entertained. I want a real, honest movie - not cheesy single x pr0n.

So yeah, Cali I'm with you.

If you want an "honest" movie you're going to have to look far. Because every movie is using product placement, Michael Bay just likes to make it obvious and ridiculous (kind of like all of his movies).

I really have zero interest in the sequel, had very little interest in the first one...don't care about the trailer...nothing. The first movie was midly entertaining, but the story was "eh" at best and the action sequences were often more confusing than exciting. Even Megan Fox was a letdown lol.

Anyone else feel similar, or am I alone in this?

No, I think the last one was a piece of ****, and this one is going to be a piece of ****, and the third one is going to be a piece of ****

except for Megan Fox, but I'm not going to a movie to see a hot chick, not worth $9.5

#1 - Don't bypass the profanity filters

#2 - Ass is not considered profanity here, anymore. You're allowed to say ass.

#3 - You probably don't give a rat's ass about me preaching the rules to you.

"Assformers." I'm interested in seeing that movie.

Optimus Prime's voice was the same as in the original animated movie.

My only problem is that they focused on Shia Labouf than on the Transformers. I know it's kind of weird asking for character development out of robots, but that's what I'm asking for. Will still be interested in it because they're TRANSFORMERS!:D

lol, i was gonna point out the same thing. the voices were lame but optimus was the same....way to have the facts before making a statement.

and then...

And the fact that Optimus Prime was just trying to be the hero (why couldn't he have told dude from malcolm in the middle to put the square into Megatron's chest?).....
the dude from malcolm in the middle?? shia never even guest starred on malcolm in the middle. did one ep of freaks & geeks. but never malcolm. :doh:

I had very little interest for the 1st one, I saw it on one of the comcast movie channels, I have 0 interest for the next one. Michael Bay has to be the worst director in movie history. Its like someone hands him a script, he pulls out all the lines that aren't retarded, writes in about 20 explosions/high speed chases per second, 20 naked girls getting it on or taking their tops off per second, and well...a few more explosions and crazy stupid crap happening.

Eye candy, bad acting, hot women, no plot. That sums up Michael Bay movies.

Uh, no he's not.

The first one was just plain stupid and I question the intelligence of anybody who liked it. Seriously.

Relax, Francis. Must I put a winky face by every joke?

The first movie, as you should have immediately realized as soon as the name Michael Bay was uttered, was pretty crappy. All the things that make for a good movie once the special effects begin to look dated -- and they will -- were absent from the movie. It was a popcorn flick whose only items of real redeeming value were the amount of destruction and Megan Fox. My overall impression at the end of the movie was vague disappointment.

But every living soul in every theater on Earth that showed the movie should have known going into it: Abandon brain, all ye who enter here.

But the second one might be a bit better. Hope springs eternal.

writes in about 20 explosions/high speed chases per second, 20 naked girls getting it on or taking their tops off per second, and well

Eye candy, bad acting, hot women, no plot. That sums up Michael Bay movies.

Best. Movie. Ever. :D

LOL, yeah the only difference is that stock cars go around in circles for three hours, Transformers is only two hours. Pick your poison.
And NASCAR doesn't have any hotties.

I never got too hyped for the first one, it looked kinda stupid IMO, and then when I saw it, I found out it was much worse.

Action scenes where horrible, too much movement on the transformers themselves, half the time if two where batteling , you couldn't tell who was who since it was just a big pile of CGI moving metal parts. The story was really dumb, and the side plots even dumber.

Yes Megan Fox looked hot under the hood of the car, but that hardly saved the movie.

I did not beleive one single actor was actually the person they where suppose to be playing,except for the dad, he was beleivable but was only in the movie for what? 4 minutes?

If anyone thought transformers was a good movie, I would guess that bright coloured lights moving in random directions would entertain those people as well, and might give them more enjoyment than watching the film.

The movie seemed like someone took a bunch of "how to make a profitable movie" formulas and rammed them together in one movie. 1) make sure you can make toys from the main charcaters check! 2) SCENE: hot chick with a hot car- check! 3) effemintae male with cute dog for the female audience to swoon over- check! 4) need something to do with the military- check! 5) unexplainable computer problem that no trained computer engineer or code breakr can figure out so they must rely on young untrained people to solve their problem- check! and on and on.

As for the second one, just tell me when it's over.

Archived