Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tornado at Dallas Practice facility- Jerry Jones just said at Kentucky Derby

ljs

lol!!!! :dallasuck

So the roof of the Cowboys training facility caves in and as of now,injuries some people. And this is funny to you? :doh:

Been some rough weather down there this past week. Hope and pray that all come out of this okay down there.

I'm torn between two possible responses...

I'll choose: I hope all is well in Dallas and that nobody is seriously injured.

You chose correctly.

We're talking about people's lives in this situation, not football.

You seem to have the priority in order, hopefully everyone else does that responds to this.

I'm surprised that it was even a consideration to choose the other response, given the threat to peoples' lives.

Holy ****. I just moved to Valley Ranch two weeks ago, and I now live just down the street from the practice facility. Well I was about to go to the Tom Thumb (have to drive right by the facility to get there) and I go outside to see it raining. So I go back into my apartment to wait out the storm. It soon begins raining sideways with huge gusts of wind of about 70 mph. My balcony nearly flooded (3rd floor). And then I hear ambulance after ambulance like there was an endless conveyor belt of emergency vehicles.

This was the facility last night:

valleyranch058.jpg

And I took these about 30 minutes ago:

valleyranch064.jpg

valleyranch061.jpg

valleyranch062.jpg

I'm surprised that it was even a consideration to choose the other response, given the threat to peoples' lives.

You know me Mick, I'm a bit of a douche. I still have a heart though. I hope that everyone involved makes it through this OK. If I was a praying man, I'd say a prayer for not only the staff but the citizens surrounding the area as well.

Yowza, looking at the pictures of the collapsed dome on TV. That's insane. Obviously I hate the Cowboys, but I wouldn't want any of them or their coaching staff to be injured. I hope everyone ends up okay with this, that's really scary.

Way to be a scumbag.
You know me Mick, I'm a bit of a douche. I still have a heart though. I hope that everyone involved makes it through this OK. If I was a praying man, I'd say a prayer for not only the staff but the citizens surrounding the area as well.
Cant wait to use this as a punchline in my freestyles tonite at the bar

Yea, the proper thing in this case is....

1) Wait til everyone is okay

2) Wait a couple days

Archived