Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tornado at Dallas Practice facility- Jerry Jones just said at Kentucky Derby

ljs

Tornadoes just seem so scary to me and Texas seems to have a lot of them.

I've never actually seen a tornado except in pictures and I don't want to ever see one.

In fact I think the only time I've ever even come close to seeing one was when I was in Dallas. The sky just looked wrong. And of course there were reports of a few tornadoes in the same area.

They're so tall. Tall rotating column of death.

How can one live amongst these things?

I absolutely feel for these people.

A tornado hit one of the schools in my district on Monday morning.

One teacher injured.....no kids.

Took off part of the roof.

It is very scary..........and I hope no one hurt.

Wow this is crazy, I hope everything turns out alright, Once we get the all clear can we begin making jokes?

They're saying that one person was critically injured. But yeah, this reminds me a lot of when Dick Cheney shot that guy in the face. Everyone was hoping that he'd pull through-- mainly because no one wanted an accident victim to die, but wanting to make jokes about it came in at a close second.

So, I hope everyone makes a full and swift recovery. These are people's lives, and that far outwieghs any football rivalry. But I may also have ulterior reasons...

So, I hope everyone makes a full and swift recovery. These are people's lives, and that far outwieghs any football rivalry. ...

not only that, but it must have been scary as hell to go thru that.....i'm sure if any of the jokesters here, had to go thru that, they wouldn't be crackin jokes during that ordeal

any names yet ?

So far I just know of Brett Maxie, asst defensive coach, who had a gash on his leg. Joe DeCamillas, the new ST coach suffered a blow to the head. Someone named Rich Beam (don't know who that is) suffered a possible collapsed lung.

So far I just know of Brett Maxie, asst defensive coach, who had a gash on his leg. Joe DeCamillas, the new ST coach suffered a blow to the head. Someone named Rich Beam (don't know who that is) suffered a possible collapsed lung.

This was a rookies only practice right?

Archived