Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys Who Go #1 Sitting Down

Trippster

Ugh. Once I was in the shower with my bf, sitting down on the opposite side of the tub to shave my legs, and he just ****ing peed in the drain while I was in there on the other side! I wanted to kill him. So gross.

:rotflmao:

That's hilarious.

I'm with you Matty. If I clean it, I sit. I don't care what you say, the mess factor is there, and I don't get any joy from scrubbing piss off the floor. Ever looked at the ground around the urinals? I rarely see dry ground there if the urinals aren't being used much. I know everybody here will say "That's not from me." If that was true for everybody, wouldn't that ground be dry?

Since I developed MS, it's even worse. There are a lot of times my legs and balance are messed up to begin with. Watch me walk, and you'll see the occassional crumble as one of my legs decides it need a break...grrrr. The stumble is bad enough with out my willy being in the process of emptying. Then it's "grrr..oh gross now I have to clean this up."

Last night I was taking a poo in a public bathroom, and this dude walks in and sits on the toilet in the stall beside me. I like 20 seconds later he stands up, flushes, and walks out quickly. Either that guy took the fastest **** ever AND didn't wipe, or he peed sitting down. I'm guessing it was peed sitting down since he got the hell out of there so quick.

You timing other people in the stall? I try not to pay that much attention...though I do accassionaly have an urge to shout "CHAAAARRRRGGGGGEEEE!" after a particularly long loud bugle like fart leaves an echo....What you never experienced that?

You timing other people in the stall? I try not to pay that much attention...though I do accassionaly have an urge to shot "CHAAAARRRRGGGGGEEEE!" after a particularly long loud bugle like fart leaves an echo....What you never experienced that?

Nah, I just noticed because he was in and out so fast.

edit: self- thatswhatshesaid

I was raised in a home without a live-in dad. So my granddad was in charge of teaching me about "being a man" as a little boy. I was taught that the only time you stood up was when you were in the woods camping or if there was a urinal provided. All other times it was rude to the host, or to your wife/mother to make such a mess because you couldn't take the extra 5 seconds to drop trou and sit. I spent 8 years in the army, 5 of which were in AIT and stationed at Ft Drum in Watertown, NY. In both, 4 dudes shared a suite connected by a bathroom. Two shower stalls and a toilet. Being the neat freak I am, I was usually the one who cleaned the bathroom. You can imagine the fun that entailed when you had 1 sitter and 3 sprayers. After about 2 months, my way of thinking took over the other thee after I placed the dirty paper towels used to clean the walls and floor around the toilet on their beds, evenly divided into thirds. My wife appreciates the efforts I take to keep our bathroom clean. If that results in revocation of man card, so be it. I am thankful I don't share a bathroom with all those neanderthals who view it as evolutionairy progress that they can write their name. True evolutionairy progress would be reilizing that while you do possess the ability to write your name, you can consciously control the urge to do say and take 5 seconds to drop trou. Your significant other will appreciate it, and most likely reward you as well. ;)

I was raised in a home without a live-in dad. So my granddad was in charge of teaching me about "being a man" as a little boy. I was taught that the only time you stood up was when you were in the woods camping or if there was a urinal provided. All other times it was rude to the host, or to your wife/mother to make such a mess because you couldn't take the extra 5 seconds to drop trou and sit. I spent 8 years in the army, 5 of which were in AIT and stationed at Ft Drum in Watertown, NY. In both, 4 dudes shared a suite connected by a bathroom. Two shower stalls and a toilet. Being the neat freak I am, I was usually the one who cleaned the bathroom. You can imagine the fun that entailed when you had 1 sitter and 3 sprayers. After about 2 months, my way of thinking took over the other thee after I placed the dirty paper towels used to clean the walls and floor around the toilet on their beds, evenly divided into thirds. My wife appreciates the efforts I take to keep our bathroom clean. If that results in revocation of man card, so be it. I am thankful I don't share a bathroom with all those neanderthals who view it as evolutionairy progress that they can write their name. True evolutionairy progress would be reilizing that while you do possess the ability to write your name, you can consciously control the urge to do say and take 5 seconds to drop trou. Your significant other will appreciate it, and most likely reward you as well. ;)

You cant aim it straight when you stand? It really isnt that hard to get it all in the bowl (as long as you are sober or havent been having sex all night). I feel bad you had such a messy group of roommates. I actually have the ability to pee standing up and get the urine in the bowl without worrying about peeing in the corner or on the wall.

Do you drop trou in public and sit on all the mess that other people leave in public bathrooms?

Dude, I would have pissed on your pillow if you were my roommate and did some crap like that. Were you in a line unit?

The only time I have ever peed sitting down is when I woke up in the middle of the night, stumbled my way into the bathroom and was too tired to stand and open my eyes to see where I was shooting. This may happen once or twice a year.

You cant aim it straight when you stand? It really isnt that hard to get it all in the bowl (as long as you are sober or havent been having sex all night). I feel bad you had such a messy group of roommates. I actually have the ability to pee standing up and get the urine in the bowl without worrying about peeing in the corner or on the wall.

Do you drop trou in public and sit on all the mess that other people leave in public bathrooms?

Nope, I utilize the urinal. And you say you get it all in the bowl. Wrong, anything traveling down with any amount of force hitting water is going to splash. Guess what is contained in that splash? Yup. You didn't miss, but you do leave a mess every time you pee standing up. Otherwise, why would you ever need to clean the seat or im of the toilet?

You know what I find humorous in threads like these? Any differing idea is looked at as foreign, retarded, stupid...... Can you pee in the seated position? If the answer is yes, what does it hurt (other than posturing machismo)?

Dude, I would have pissed on your pillow if you were my roommate and did some crap like that. Were you in a line unit?
Combat support attached to 1st Brigade.
The only time I have ever peed sitting down is when I woke up in the middle of the night, stumbled my way into the bathroom and was too tired to stand and open my eyes to see where I was shooting. This may happen once or twice a year.
Congrats?!?

So no, you weren't on the line, that explains it.

Thanks. :D

Yeah, us LLVI guys who carried 100 lb rucks were wusses. :D Watching a poor PVT from Triple Deuce attempt to one arm our rucks onto the LMTV for transport to the field was hilarious. They would look at us MI guys and laugh. Then they would just about rip their arm off! Nothing beats going to JRTC, peeing into a bottle and ******** into an MRE bag. :doh:

Yeah, us LLVI guys who carried 100 lb rucks were wusses. :D Watching a poor PVT from Triple Deuce attempt to one arm our rucks onto the LMTV for transport to the field was hilarious. They would look at us MI guys and laugh. Then they would just about rip their arm off! Nothing beats going to JRTC, peeing into a bottle and ******** into an MRE bag. :doh:

I worked with some LLVI folks, interesting job, especially in light infantry. I loved hanging out with them in the field and listening to people make cell phone calls back to their wives and grilfriends. However, you are STILL in the MI barracks, not on the line. Totally different enviroment. Romeo's had heavy rucks to, but they were also in the MI barracks. Line barracks are.....unique....lol

I did a JRTC Rotation in july/august of '98 with 25th ID(L). Talk about HOT.

I worked with some LLVI folks, interesting job, especially in light infantry. I loved hanging out with them in the field and listening to people make cell phone calls back to their wives and grilfriends. However, you are STILL in the MI barracks, not on the line. Totally different enviroment. Romeo's had heavy rucks to, but they were also in the MI barracks. Line barracks are.....unique....lol

I did a JRTC Rotation in july/august of '98 with 25th ID(L). Talk about HOT.

10th Mountain baby! We owned JRTC. I was "lucky" enough to be the "swinger" between A Co and D Co, so I got to support both 1st and 2nd BDE! :doh: 2, sometimes 3 JRTC rotations per year, plus any MREs for deployments. Me and the OCs were basically on a first name basis. :doh:

As for line barracks, they were a zoo. Had a few friends in 2/15 ARTY and some medics with 2/87 and 4/31. Walking into their barracks wit *gasp* a female and seeing their reactions was like walking into a tiger pit with a goat.

EDIT: My first rotation at JRTC was right after the 25 ID. Then we bussed over to Ft Hood (most boring ride EVER) for joint warfighter. 2 months straight in LA/TX in Aug/Sep. BRUTAL.

Same, LOL who the **** would sit down to piss god made our penises like little hoses for a reason.

Who said anything about little? Anyways, It gets in the way when you sit on the pot. It's terribly uncomfortable to put a hog in between your legs, squish it, point it down just to take a leak.

Who said anything about little? Anyways, It gets in the way when you sit on the pot. It's terribly uncomfortable to put a hog in between your legs, squish it, point it down just to take a leak.

Seriously.

I'm failing to get why anyone would purposely do that outside of already sitting down taking a #2....

Slpash/Spray? Please. You have had years to perfect your aim. If you do splash, just clean it up.

Always sit at home. I don't care how good your aim is, splashing ensues. My wife does most of the cleaning and I see no reason she should have to clean up my piss splatter. You want my man card for this, try to take it. :)

Archived