Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys Who Go #1 Sitting Down

Trippster

I remember when my boy was 3 he freaked me out one night when I took him into the restruant to go pee and he jumped up on the bowl and went #1. Mom was at work here I thought. The next day I had him pointing his junk at the bathtub so he could get used to standing up and peeing. Alot of the bathrooms he goes into the toliets are too big for him to stand up and pee so he has no choice but to sit down and pee but on the smaller ones I taught him to rip off a piece of toliet paper first and toss it into the bowl and pee all over it like a game. He prefers to stand up and pee but he's only 4 so he can't yet. Dad only sits down to go #2, can't understand wanting to pee sitting down. That's weird

That's just gross.

the only times it is acceptable for a man to pee sitting down is as follows:

1- while sitting on the toilet to take a dump.

2-severe injury to BOTH legs (use a crutch if only 1 leg injured)

3-lower body paralysis

4-you passed out drunk sitting down and didn't even know you where peeing.

and if you are closer to a outside door than a bathroom, you have to pee outside. why waste the water? and as an added bonus, your urine can help keep unwanted wildlife out of your yard.

if you sit to pee any other time, forget turning in your man card, just cut off your johnson, since you obviously don't need it anymore.

one time I was at a business associates house (actually a friend of a business associate) that I had only met once. I asked him to use his restroom and he, right in front of his wife, asked me to make sure that I was seated while using the toilet as they were hyper sensitive about urine splatter contaminating the bathroom. :doh:

wait, no one here has ever had sex pee? yknow, right after you do it, your pee stream is ****ed up and shoots a bunch of different directions?

or what about when you have morning wood? that **** is hard to control too.

Like 95% of the time I go standing up...that .05% applies to the above.

What happens the other 4.95% of the time?

Never mind I don't wanna know.....:silly:

wait, no one here has ever had sex pee? yknow, right after you do it, your pee stream is ****ed up and shoots a bunch of different directions?

Unless this is what PB was referring to on page 1, I'm surprised it took until page three before someone mentioned this.

Not a night goes by when I don't get some wicked NTE's, and when I have to get up in the middle of the night to hit the bathroom the only way I can go without hitting myself in the face is to sit down and wrestle the boy into a downward position - or least a degree or two below horizontal.

Otherwise, yes, standing is normal protocol.

Of course we all have, only real men wouldn't admit to that. Same thing happens after you have some "me time" too ;)

But you can spread your legs and lean over the toilet with one hand on the wall.....

How the hell do you pee the other 4.95%? Upside down?

When I am at home is the only time, and even at home i have to be shattered drunk, or or have just had sex and my dong hasnt deflated yet. Other then that, stand up at home and especially in public as long as its #1. Im hoping everyone here sits down for #2

I actually have a hard time dropping deuce in a public bathroom though. Id rather sweat it out and wait until i get home for all that. Besides the obvious germ issues, i dont stinking up the joint and having the other guys "sitting in my pew" so to speak. It aint church. AAlso, every once in a while some douch will come in and peak through the crack in the stall door... i dont know why... to see if ther eis really anyone in the stall? Why else? What do they think is going on in here? Did I slide out the bottom after I was done and leave the door locked?

The Germans have a custom-made insult for men who sit to pee. Being called a sitzpinkler is a direct question of one's fundamental manhood.

For all my various life experiences, I have never once found ample reason to sit when there was no #2 on the bill. Hammered, asleep, post-coital, at full attention, whatever -- it's all just a challenge to be conquered while standing.

Never walk away from a worthy challenge.

Unfortunately for the tile around my toilet, I generally can't stop the flow in time in these cases :\

Morning wood, the whole lean over/arm on wall thing, this position also applies to when I'm ****faced.

The Germans have a custom-made insult for men who sit to pee. Being called a sitzpinkler is a direct question of one's fundamental manhood.

For all my various life experiences, I have never once found ample reason to sit when there was no #2 on the bill. Hammered, asleep, post-coital, at full attention, whatever -- it's all just a challenge to be conquered while standing.

Never walk away from a worthy challenge.

Don't forget, when you're standing at attention you can go for some serious distance.

Archived