Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys Who Go #1 Sitting Down

Trippster

I knew this guy whose bathroom was carpeted and his wife made him sit to pee so he wouldn't splash/dribble on the floor.

Why he disclosed this I don't remember but I always thought it was a bit strange.Firstly to have carpeting in the bathroom and secondly for letting his wife tell him how to pee.

So how has your friend been neutered?

Ugh. Once I was in the shower with my bf, sitting down on the opposite side of the tub to shave my legs, and he just ****ing peed in the drain while I was in there on the other side! I wanted to kill him. So gross.

While we're talking about weird things guys do? Can we talk about weird things that girls might do. (well... less weird maybe). Out of curiosity, for the ladies, do you put your bra on backwards to hook it in the front and then turn it around? I've recently found out that a lot of women do and i was baffled. I've always hooked in the back.

Too random for this thread? Too small of a female population? Sorry, guys.

While we're talking about weird things guys do? Can we talk about weird things that girls might do. (well... less weird maybe). Out of curiosity, for the ladies, do you put your bra on backwards to hook it in the front and then turn it around? I've recently found out that a lot of women do and i was baffled. I've always hooked in the back.

Too random for this thread? Too small of a female population? Sorry, guys.

No Ellen...No I do not.

Ugh. Once I was in the shower with my bf, sitting down on the opposite side of the tub to shave my legs, and he just ****ing peed in the drain while I was in there on the other side! I wanted to kill him. So gross.

For some reason the scene in The Benchwarmers comes to mind.

Should a guy have to turn in his man card when he sits like a lady 100% of the time?

Hell yes. This sounds like something JD would do on Scrubbs. And Dr. Cox would take what remaining Man cards he had left for it.

First of all, if I'm tired when I am peeing, I lean on the wall, I don't sit down. The ONLY time I pee while sitting is when I sit to ****. That's it!

Damn, that's a pretty good rhyme right there. LOL

Archived