Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your opinion of Kings of Leon?

TheGoodBits

Good list. Dinosaur Jr's been around for a long time and I like them. White Stripes are awesome. Not a fan of Cold War Kids, or Silversun Pickups. The others I'll check out since they are new to me. Thanks

No problem. Dinosaur Jr has a new album coming out this summer I believe. It's a amazing theyve been able to stick around this long and still make good music.

Strictly speaking about Rock/Alternative music...Who out now is any good that hasn't been around for a long time? I go see live music all the time. Two weeks ago I saw Saving Able, Seether, and Nickleback. Last weekend I saw Sevendust and Black Label Society. Tomorrow I'm going to see Cake. The weekend after that I'm going to a festival show featuring:

Stage one:

Korn - 10:10 PM

311 - 8:50 PM

Blue October - 7:40 PM

Papa Roach - 6:40 PM

Shinedown - 5:40 PM

Taking Back Sunday - 4:30 PM

The Used - 3:20 PM

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - 2:35 PM

10 Years - 1:50 PM

Airborne Toxic Event - 1:05 PM

Electric Touch - 12:20 PM

Stage two:

Anberlin - 3:00 PM

Framing Hanley - 2:15 PM

Aranda - 1:30 PM

Veer Union - 12:45 PM

Which festival is that?

Damn.

That's a solid lineup.

I agree. I went to the last one of these they had. The lineup for that one rocked too, and both tickets cost less then $50

First Stage:

Stone Temple Pilots

The Offspring

Staind

Toadies

Papa Roach

Seether

Saving Abel

Ashes Divide

Safety Suit

Drive A

Second Stage:

Rise Against

Pennywise

Alkaline Trio

Hawthorne Heights

Ludo

Gaslight Anthem

Emery

Aranda

I really liked Sex on Fire when that came out on the radio and I decided to get their album. I wasn't too impressed when I heard the rest of it...

Then Use Somebody came out and I started liking that song too. I think I like that one better than Sex on Fire to be honest. I'll have to go back and give that album another listen. I really like their radio stuff though.

I love, love, love the Kings of Leon, I just recently bought Only By The Night. Caleb's voice makes me melt. :cloud9: My favorite songs off the album are Revelry, 17, and Cold Desert.

Well I love KOL.That song Cold Desert is one of my fav's.

Maybe not :cloud9:. :D

Here you go.

http://www.usabackdoor.us/io.php?u=Oi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhdGNoP3Y9MzhMcmQ4Mm14VncmZmVhdHVyZT1yZWxhdGVk&b=13

You know what I hate.... Clear Channel Radio...

Check it out (100.3 The Edge out of Little Rock)

http://1003theedge.com/main.html

Logo look familiar?

Oh look.... Edgefest 2009...

Seriously this **** pisses me off... Major corporations making everything generic (Concert lineups, commercials, radio shows, DJ's (to a large extent), web sites)

You know what I hate.... Clear Channel Radio...

Check it out (100.3 The Edge out of Little Rock)

http://1003theedge.com/main.html

Logo look familiar?

Oh look.... Edgefest 2009...

Seriously this **** pisses me off... Major corporations making everything generic (Concert lineups, commercials, radio shows, DJ's (to a large extent), web sites)

I think they are owned by the same people. I just checked out there Edgefest concert lineup and the same dude doing the commerical is doing it for Dallas here. They have litterly almost identical websites. Too bad Arkansas's concert isn't as good as the one were getting although I admit I would still pay to see that one too, slipknot? Yea I'd be there

First two were pretty good actually. The last two were not that great at all. This band really did 'sellout' and it did effect their music. However, I can't really blame anybody for selling out to make alot more money. I mean this is their job and if they view it as a way to make money then this is the logical step. But because of this, they probably lost their core fans that supported them in the beginning. Oh well. Another band accused of doing this was Modest Mouse. I don't think MM sold out at all since both their major backed CDs are extremely eccentric compared to most of the stuff at there.

Archived