Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Double edged sword thread!

bigroddy76

Well, if I'm wealthy enough. I buy the Cowboys and disband them, then I look at my son with gravest sincerity and say,

"Son, I know playing in the NFL is a dream, but I have to look out for your immortal soul."

And he would understand.

To go along with the actual OP's hypothetical, I would support my son.

Family > Football, always.

Right on. This is the only way the Skins could ever be unseated as my #1 team- and if my son makes it to the NFL but can't play for the Skins, I'm cool with that.

My son asked me a similar question, what would I do for home games if he got drafted by the Dallas Cowboys? I told him I would get a custom made Redskins jersey with his name and number on it. I would root for him to catch the ball, but root for the Skins to win. He was cool with that...

I thought this was going to be an Edgerrin James thread! LOL

:hysterical:

I would CHEER my son on LOUDLY.I would want him to do his best.As far a gear goes....I'm rocking the b&g with his name and number on it. I couldn't wear a cowboy jersey sorry.My sons understand I am a diehard Redskins fan.

I'd want my son to have great games, but I'd want the Redskins to beat his team every single time. If he wants me to root for his team, he can let his contract run out then sign with DC.

If he doesn't want to sign with the Redskins, then I kill my wife for cheating on me and claiming he's my son.

Archived