Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colt Brennan on 106.7 WJFK right now

Titaw

hah that pic was awesome after the game. I still think Colt is the man and could get it done on the field. I'm really hoping we stick with the group of QB's we have on the roster right now and that Colt wins the #2 job outright this coming season.

For all the Colt haters...

Says he realizes now his sidearm motion won't work in the NFL.He's just happy to be collecting a paycheck...

What he did at Hawaii was great and all, but now he knows it doesn't translate to the NFL...

Says he doesn't even know what "moxie" is...

Hopes Todd Collins will hire him as a butler once his NFL career is over...

Funny!

He also said it didn't take long at all to pick up Zorns offense, [a couple day's] and he couldn't believe how much separation our recievers get in the passing game, he also said JC knows what "moxie" is, he just can't spell it.

It's encouraging to hear he'll get a lot of playing time in the preseason. I'm in the tank for him given what I've seen and heard. I really believe he's got a bright future in the NFL. I don't care if he throws sidearm and isn't 6'5". He's a football player who makes plays.

Lots of preseason playing time should help validate that view.

He seems like a legitimate fun loving just down to earth guy. Loved his little take on prefering Hawaii girls to Famous ones (Spot on too. Those island girls are HOT, they age amazingly well, they've got a fiesty attitude, but all I've met are generally extremely down to earth. Can't ask for better).

I really do hope he gets a chance to show some more of what he's got in the preseason and something works out for him. I'd love for it to work out for him here, but if not then at least elsewhere. The guys a good dude and is a talented football player.

Also drab is gay.

he says he's been assured that he is going to get a lot of playing time in the pre-season but thats all he knows...

said he wasn't perfectly healthy last pre-season but now he's healthy and ready to go out there and do everything he can to prove himself

Sounds good to me :D. I can NOT wait to see Colt suit up again and do what he does best on the football field.

http://www.truveo.com/Colt-Brennan-Highlights-Redskins-vs-Colts/id/896847908

Said he bad wheel in this game!!!! But the Colts third string was a lot better then the Sugar Bowl D he played against!!! Also he wanted to show everybody how to crush A Defense when they bring the Blitz at you, And for us to watch this tube.

Also the last thing he said, was don't worry about my throwing motion. I have already threw 50 passes in the NFL none of them where even close to being batted down or Intercepted !!!

Funny!

He also said it didn't take long at all to pick up Zorns offense' date=' [a couple day's'] and he couldn't believe how much separation our recievers get in the passing game, he also said JC knows what "moxie" is, he just can't spell it.

Really? Damn, that lends a lot of credence to the whole "our receivers get open all the time, JC just isn't getting the ball to them" argument.

Really? Damn, that lends a lot of credence to the whole "our receivers get open all the time, JC just isn't getting the ball to them" argument.
so colt says he picked up zorns offense in a couple days, ill even give him a week max to say he picked it up.

but campbell needs 3 years in this system until we really know what hes worth? anything wrong with that picture?

and the comment about the separation is extremely telling.

I'm pretty sure that Hammerin' was just joking with that part...

Archived