Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colt Brennan on 106.7 WJFK right now

Titaw

He is a really cool down to earth dude. I remember running into him at the local irish pub next to me house and he was mad cool. He was leaving and walking past me so I said whats up Colts and he stops and shakes my hand and I just said glad to see you on the Skins and he said thanks man. Really cool dude and he was going around signing autographs and there was a charity going on that night and he donated some money.

- Veteran O-line, keeping core guys and they need to bring in younger guys to develop. Thinks Skins will go after OLine

- Loves Kelley and Thomas is raw. Fred is trying to find his place.

- Upset Marcus Washington isn't going to be there this year, he's a good friend.

- Talked about celebrating in Dallas with Cooley.

- Loves Campbell, he doesn't know what his chances are on playing time in the regular season. He's gonna be playing ALOT in the preseason.

Yea I wasnt sure either, was it something about him and Cooley dancing in the endzone or something before a game??

Its the pic of him and cooley dancing in the cowboys endzone after we beath them i bet....

24306.jpg

its not this one but its just like it from a diff view it was in the paper

Asked when he was going to get a shot at playing. He said he has no idea and he was told he will get a ton of pre-season playing time. He just said he will go out and play his best which will up his chances to try and play during the season.

Said in pre-season last year his hip hurt and he couldnt move around so he had to just sit in the pocket the entire time. He said they tell him he will get a ton of playing time though in pre-season.

- A lot of motivation, especially as a 3rd stringer, because of all the fan support

- Talked about how tough it is for student-athletes in college to make it around, financially, especially from Hawaii.

- Hawaiins don't pride themselves on money. How nice there house is, kind of car they drive, stuff like that. Down to earth people.

- 12 day road trip to FSU, 2 meals a day. Only got 80$ for that trip.

- Doesn't blame guys for going straight to the pros. But sees the importance of gaining knowledge about how to sustain money. Named Carmello Anthony and how he did it.

- "See a white guy in Hawaii and his teammates would all go COOOLLTT." Hahaaha. Old 50 yr old guy, "COOOLT in 50 yrs!!"

- Loves the OL, core group of vets. But maybe need to get some younger guys in to mix with the older vets.

- Malcolm was the best looking receiver in OTA's and minicamp until injuries. Devin is still very raw, talent is definately there. Fred Davis came in seeing Chris Cooley as the star starter. Just trying to find his place. "What's the upside? 2-3 years I think they'll be

saying something different." (To naysayers)

- Marcus Washington "is the man." One of his favorite guys on the team. Knows it's a business. But loves MW to death, and continues with a great career.

- Has the pic of him and Cooley after the Dallas win when they're all excited and goofy lookin. Cooley would always talk to him on game days when Colt was on the bench. Colt was walkin off the field and heard weird noises(Cooley)behind him, and Colt joined in. Colt has that pic on his phone.

- Talked about how he doesn't really like the draft. Probably won't watch it, and at the end of the day go see who we picked up.

- Doesn't know how much of a shot he'll have, with all that has gone on recently. Will get A LOT of time in pre-season, and hopes to prove his worth there. Not sure if he'll start any pre-season games. Was "on one leg last year pre-season", (hip surgery).

- Callers in are all nervous to talk to Colt. Hahahahaha

- Radio guy says "Dude, everybody is "queer" for you". (Can I say that?) Hahahaha. Colt loves the fan support.

For all the Colt haters...

Says he realizes now his sidearm motion won't work in the NFL.He's just happy to be collecting a paycheck...

What he did at Hawaii was great and all, but now he knows it doesn't translate to the NFL...

Says he doesn't even know what "moxie" is...

Hopes Todd Collins will hire him as a butler once his NFL career is over...

For all the Colt haters...

Says he realizes now his sidearm motion won't work in the NFL.He's just happy to be collecting a paycheck...

What he did at Hawaii was great and all, but now he knows it doesn't translate to the NFL...

Says he doesn't even know what "moxie" is...

Hopes Todd Collins will hire him as a butler once his NFL career is over...

hahaha good one

Archived