Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is our weakest position on the team ?

Octane67

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I would have to say that the weakest posistion right now on the Skins is DE. With the loss of Jason Taylor, that leaves a DE slot open. With the signing of Albert Haynesworth, the interior line should be set for several years to come. This means that the team is going to need a quick DE who is very good against the run. This is the reason that I think that the team is going to go DE/OLB. A good versatile player will be able to play both posistions and could be very beneficial to the seasons outcome.

Vinny, my twitter account is cool. I talked about leaving you a message on facebook... let's play raquetteball after practice today, ok?

Snyder seems like he should just stick to wearing suits, because he can't really dress with any sort of color-coordination or style otherwise.

the whole right side of the oline. rabach was never a dominating center but he used leverage and angles to get the job done, but age has started to slow him down and weaken him.thomas was the best when he got here but age and constant injuries have torn at his abilities and on top of that he's a smallish guard at 305. rt everyone knows about and you throw in kendall who is very old for an olineman and very light at 292 pds you can begin to see why this line couldn't get the crucial firstdowns and tough touchdowns over the last couple of years.lest anyone forget the giants game from a couple of years ago that turned their season around and they went to the superbowl.we need to trade down and get alex mack from cal and try to get d robinson from oklahoma. probably impossible to get both of them but mack would be the most needed, then we could use either the second rdr on a guard or a lb.the other needs need to be gotten through trades, we simply don't have the picks this year to fill all the holes.mack by the way can play both guard and center..the guard opposite dockery can be had either the 2nd or 3rd rd.i just don't think this front office has understanding to do what really needs to be down. someone is feeding the owner a line of bull pucky saying the line is fine.

Well if you're looking at the positions overall there's no doubt it's kicker. Sure the SAM is unknown at the moment, but Fletcher had a Pro Bowl year (imo) and McIntosh is showing improvement. Considering that the D was 4th last year it would be almost foolish to say the LB is the weakest.

As far as offensive line.....yeah the right side is looking suspect right now, but we still have a Pro Bowler on the left side. Besides there are worse offensive lines in the league. Look at the Lions and Oakland for example.

QB. Yeah, Campbell has been inconsistent.....but once again he's not the worst in the league. Would you rather have Tavaris Jackson starting?

But when you have Shankapottomus aka Suisham, someone who directly affects the outcome of the game being the worst in the league...well that's the worst position. Like I said earlier when even chip-ins aren't guranteed then you have a problem.

Other:

vinny-c.jpg

That is one of the FUNNIEST ****ing pictures I have ever seen! Can you believe that THAT guy is the one who runs our beloved skins? Look at him. lol. I can't stop laughing. He looks like he has NO IDEA where he is right now. I seriously am having a hard time writing this while I look at this picture. Holy ****! He runs our team!

Archived