Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is our weakest position on the team ?

Octane67

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Center and right tackle, Rabach got blown off the ball every time he faced an aggressive defensive tackle and Jansen and Heyer aren't consistent enough to play a full season, and as of now are just super glue when things need welded. We should be drafting these two positions this year and to do otherwise would be completely unacceptable IMO.

That is one of the FUNNIEST ****ing pictures I have ever seen! Can you believe that THAT guy is the one who runs our beloved skins? Look at him. lol. I can't stop laughing. He looks like he has NO IDEA where he is right now. I seriously am having a hard time writing this while I look at this picture. Holy ****! He runs our team!

I have to admit, that picture isn't real; I just photoshopped the glasses out of this one:

lamp.jpg

Linebacker is the only spot that we don't actually have a starter, making that the largest hole. If Heyer improves and Jansen is finally healthier, Tackle is good and our D line should be much improved with Wwynn over Evans and Daniels back healthy.

There were reasons why i did'nt add Front office to the Poll.....

Its an easy guess as to what the basic feeling is here in DC about them.

btw I chose LB as i kinda feel we have a major gap there right now and was wondering how they will fill it.

Archived