Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roll Call! What away games are you planning on/hoping to attend?

Rdskn4Lyf21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Check my above for my quote :D

I don't want to do the surrounding Christmas flying but this is sooooooo worth it!

Where did you get the quote? I just did a quick expedia search. I don't mind traveling at the holidays, just not standby!

I wonder if we plan in advance, of all getting the same hotel. I can see it now. "Redskins fans turn San Diego into a Sea of B&G!"

Where did you get the quote? I just did a quick expedia search. I don't mind traveling at the holidays, just not standby!

I wonder if we plan in advance, of all getting the same hotel. I can see it now. "Redskins fans turn San Diego into a Sea of B&G!"

That one was Sidestep.com - it found it with Orbitz.

It's going to be sick! IONTOP has a thread going in the Tailgate we can plan in: http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=285338

"No availability at this hotel for 1 room on the selected dates: 12/29/2009-1/5/2010. Please modify your dates above to find availability over another date range."

:kickcan:

it might be too early

but the place is crazy sweet, i stayed there for my brother's wedding. RIGHT over the ocean with places to make bonfires and just a very cool vibe

Detroit for me. Various home games as I find tickets. I'm trying to put my redskins' butt in a seat at Fedex for MNF against the Eagles, no more outsiders on Monday nights!

Try your best to be there on Monday night I hate seeing colors other than burgundy and gold.

Archived