Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roll Call! What away games are you planning on/hoping to attend?

Rdskn4Lyf21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ive had the Chargers game circled for years as the wife has family out in Cali. It sucks its the last game of the year but it will be nice to spend new years in SD for a change....hopefully the game means something for us. Regardless I will be there.

I went to Carolina & ATL back in '03 and Im definitly going back to Carolina again. At both stadiums there were TONS of Skins fans...Carolina was probably 40% atleast Burgundy & Gold - this time we better win!!

Well, it could be that you jinxed us in '03. I mean, that is the only time we've ever lost to them.;)

Atlanta and Carolina.....Bank of America Stadium is about 20 min away.....Georgia Dome about a 3.5 - 4 hour drive.....Lets make sure we don't repeat preseason performance here last year.....Panthers fans down here still like to talk about that night.....would love to hear who all is gonna be able to make it to Atlanta....first time going to the Georgia Dome....representation for the preseason game in Charlotte last year was amazing....will try my best to get everyone information a couple weeks before the game on where we will be tailgating before the Panthers game....hopefully we bring even more the reg season game!

Dude, the Panther fans that EVER bragged about winning that game are idiots. Hopefully you reminded them it was a preseason game, and that we've only lost one game ever to them that mattered. If not, you need to up your smack game, bro. Panther fans are easy targets. Most have next to no knowledge about the game of football.

Ive had the Chargers game circled for years as the wife has family out in Cali. It sucks its the last game of the year but it will be nice to spend new years in SD for a change....hopefully the game means something for us. Regardless I will be there.

I went to Carolina & ATL back in '03 and Im definitly going back to Carolina again. At both stadiums there were TONS of Skins fans...Carolina was probably 40% atleast Burgundy & Gold - this time we better win!!

Thanks for the info about Atlanta and there being tons of Skins fans. Been to Tampa and Jacksonville and it was the same.

Hope to see some of you in Atlanta

HTTR!!!!!!!

Archived