Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roll Call! What away games are you planning on/hoping to attend?

Rdskn4Lyf21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I go to the Giants game every year.My wifes cousin has season tickets. It's been about 10 years now and I think we've won 2 games.It's a great time the fans are pretty good for the most part ,although I always get into some kind of arguement every year. For some reason we play terrible at the Meadowlands. He now comes here for the Giants at Fed ex field since I now have season tickets.

Voted Atlanta

Have friends down there we can stay with for free, not including food of course, dont want to take advantage :) A free place to stay saves mucho $$, w00t! They are looking for tickets for us, or if anyone knows that contact in ATL thats a Skins and Bucs fan with season tickets, IM me :) Thanks

HTTR

I see everybody is still scared to death of the Linc. <shaking head>

Closest venue in the league, yet the fewest fans plan to go.

I bet Eagles fans get a kick of of this...

MTH, if that venue was closer for me than it is and I lived near everyone you bet I'd be there year in and year out :evilg:

:hysterical:

You voted for it too. That's awesome.

lol there's just something about polls online that makes people want to vote if for no other reason than just to see if they are in the minority or majority. lol.gif

in reality I don't know if I'll be going to the Skins-Boys game this year. I definitely hope to, but with the Giants being the first home game, I will no doubt make that game my first option over all others. I just hope I don't spend all my money on that game and leave none for the Skins game. :(

Ive had the Chargers game circled for years as the wife has family out in Cali. It sucks its the last game of the year but it will be nice to spend new years in SD for a change....hopefully the game means something for us. Regardless I will be there.

I went to Carolina & ATL back in '03 and Im definitly going back to Carolina again. At both stadiums there were TONS of Skins fans...Carolina was probably 40% atleast Burgundy & Gold - this time we better win!!

Archived