Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A meal to die for!

royallypwned

Yea I saw this place on this show on Food Network called "The best place to pig out in america". That show is awesome....they always show this little diner that is open 24 hours a day. This place serves a TWELVE egg ommlett served on a pizza pan, with a huge serving of Hasbrowns and toast. If you eat the whole thing you get a T shirt, and a probably a visit to the bathroom.

Chima's Brazilian steakhouse:

All you can eat meat... approx. 70 bucks a person.

Will put you into a meat coma the next 24hours.

Highlighting the bacon wrapped chicken so as not to 'fail'

We have one of those in Greensboro (Different name, still Brazilian Steakhouse) it's only $35 or $27/person... I've been twice and it was insane... I'm pretty sure I ate 10 pounds of meat and put on 3lbs...

Went there with my gf at the time and her family, it was the first time I had met their brothers... We had an unspoken competition... None of the brothers wanted to stop eating until I did, and I didn't want to stop eating until after they did... Well we all stopped eating at the same time...

I ordered dessert... I got mad respect from them... And I was now in good with the entire family...

Yea I saw this place on this show on Food Network called "The best place to pig out in america". That show is awesome....they always show this little diner that is open 24 hours a day. This place serves a TWELVE egg ommlett served on a pizza pan, with a huge serving of Hasbrowns and toast. If you eat the whole thing you get a T shirt, and a probably a visit to the bathroom.

thats the joint in seattle, right?

i got all of the places on there except the wing joint in jersey or penn. cuz that wasnt exactly pigging out. that was just eating 6 nuclear or whatever they call it. if they wanted pig out, they should have done the wing bar at wild wings for lunch. most ive eaten is like 42.

Nurse: "Sir can I take your order?"

7.gif

Looks like some good food there as well. ;). I love the name of the place. And an accurate name at that. Now I'm really hungry. One of those burgers,the cheese fries and a beer. Sigh.

Twelve egg omelet would probably (I'm told I should be eating at least a 6 egg one every morning) be doable except the has browns would probably be too much.

Archived