Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When did the tailgate become so humorless?

WVUforREDSKINS

he was gonna be our hometown hero!

oh and he plays for the yanks isnt that reason enough?

And I thought in his press conference when he signed with the Yankees, he said that when he used to go to Orioles' games with his dad he would wear a Yankee hat or something like that. He deserved all those boo's yesterday. Then before the game he said in a perfect world he would be an Oriole. Well Mark, you had a chance to be an Oriole, why aren't you one?

he was gonna be our hometown hero!

oh and he plays for the yanks isnt that reason enough?

exactly, he's from Baltimore and chased the money to their division rivals aka the Dallas Cowboys of baseball...of course, I don't think the O's ever actually made him a real offer but that's beside the point :silly:

exactly, he's from Baltimore and chased the money to their division rivals aka the Dallas Cowboys of baseball...of course, I don't think the O's ever actually made him a real offer but that's beside the point :silly:

They offered a 7 year deal that was 30 mil short of the 8 year deal he signed in New York he was the chosen one...he was like anakin skywalker he was supposed to be the savior then he went to the dark side....

Some of our infamous members have been banned(MSF) or moved on and many ES members are overly sensitive to some some pretty big subjects like Politics, Religion, and the Ghey. Eh I still like the Tailgate alot though when everyone brings down their defenses.

They offered a 7 year deal that was 30 mil short of the 8 year deal he signed in New York he was the chosen one...he was like anakin skywalker he was supposed to be the savior then he went to the dark side....

lol

well I guess you can take solace in the fact that he hasn't actually brought a title to any of his teams yet...I don't think....

lol

well I guess you can take solace in the fact that he hasn't actually brought a title to any of his teams yet...I don't think....

Not with Texas the Braves or the Angels.....thing is I loved the guy till he did this.....hes a good dude but I had my heart set on him at the Yard...

Seriously. Whatever happened to our country, you know the one where I could tell black jokes endlessly, or slap my secretary's ass without thinking twice, or the country in which I could participate in a good ole' fashioned beating of a homosexual? Ahh, how I miss the good old days.

:jerk:

It's official. We've become sensitive about sensitivity.

Archived