Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DC Sports Bog: When LeBron Met Ovechkin

Heisenberg

Its pitiful the hate that LeBron gets here.

Hate the way the Wizards play.

we beat that ass last night. hate on that!!

and their our rival because of him. why wouldnt i hate on him?

if witten played for the browns he would be in my top favorites..but he doesnt so **** em...lol

A rival, not even in the same division.

A rival that has been to the championship in the last 30 years.

There is only a rival based on Bullets/Wiz fans opinion. Not in reality. The Cavs played down to the Wizards last night, same as the Lakers always play down to the Bobcats.

The Bullets/Wizards have sucked for nearly 30 years with a few bright spots here and there. I think Chris Webber was still playing in DC, when I thought they might pull an upset.

A rival, not even in the same division.

A rival that has been to the championship in the last 30 years.

There is only a rival based on Bullets/Wiz fans opinion. Not in reality. The Cavs played down to the Wizards last night, same as the Lakers always play down to the Bobcats.

The Bullets/Wizards have sucked for nearly 30 years with a few bright spots here and there. I think Chris Webber was still playing in DC, when I thought they might pull an upset.

:doh: well obviously someone hasn't been paying attention for the past 4-5 years.

Ovechkin and Backstrom wouldn't stop talking, lol

Seriously though, you gotta wonder what its like for a guy who grows up in Russia to come over to this country and all of a sudden have limitless $$$ and access to just about anything. It must be overwhelming, and I imagine that Ovechkin still pinches himself quite a bit

:doh: well obviously someone hasn't been paying attention for the past 4-5 years.

I guess he doesnt remember Lebron talking this to Arenas while he was at the line trying to seal the game. I guess he didnt see the game last night where Gilbert himself said "theyre our rivals"...

Ovechkin and Backstrom wouldn't stop talking, lol

Seriously though, you gotta wonder what its like for a guy who grows up in Russia to come over to this country and all of a sudden have limitless $$$ and access to just about anything. It must be overwhelming, and I imagine that Ovechkin still pinches himself quite a bit

I'm going to preface this by stating I like OV....

there was an article in maxim a few months ago about him.

He's stereotypically eastern european.

From the fast cars to the techno.

look at this picture. This is what a hockey player looks like :D

ovechkin1.jpg

I'm going to preface this by stating I like OV....

there was an article in maxim a few months ago about him.

He's stereotypically eastern european.

From the fast cars to the techno.

AO is as Euro as you get. From the music, to his clothes, to how the dude dances at Josephines

Its pitiful the hate that LeBron gets here.

Hate the way the Wizards play.

i respected lebron for his play, up until barkley called him out a while back, then lebron ran his mouth telling barkley to shut up. i mean if it was an analyst that never played in the league, sure. but barkley played, and played well. i mean if wilt or dr j had said the same thing, would he have told them to shut up? thats when i lost respect for him.

KH, so then I guess the Caps' rivals can't be Philly and the Pens, since they're in different divisions :rolleyes:

And the Caps have been bad for nearly as long until these past couple of years. So no there is no rivalry when your team is pitiful for years on end.

We can talk about the few playoff games they played in but yet they still lost.

I guess he doesnt remember Lebron talking this to Arenas while he was at the line trying to seal the game. I guess he didnt see the game last night where Gilbert himself said "theyre our rivals"...

No one ever accused GA of being an intelligent man. :evilg:

And the Caps have been bad for nearly as long until these past couple of years. So no there is no rivalry when your team is pitiful for years on end.

We can talk about the few playoff games they played in but yet they still lost.

You couldn't be anymore wrong.

When the bullets were dodging the playoffs year after year, the caps were in them.

they may not have gotten far, but they atleast MADE them.

Archived