Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DC Sports Bog: When LeBron Met Ovechkin

Heisenberg

A rival, not even in the same division.

Yeah it can happen. I would say that most people on the board would consider the Bucs to be a rival to the Redskins.

But on top of that the Wizards and Cavs play each other at least 3 times a year. The Cavs and Wizards are indeed rivals and next year will be intense when they play each other.

i respected lebron for his play, up until barkley called him out a while back, then lebron ran his mouth telling barkley to shut up. i mean if it was an analyst that never played in the league, sure. but barkley played, and played well. i mean if wilt or dr j had said the same thing, would he have told them to shut up? thats when i lost respect for him.

Forget Barkley, he doesn't know what he is talking about. Last night he said that the Wizards Big 3 needs to be broken up. Said they never accomplished anything. If I am not mistaken before Arenas and Butler got hurt in 07 the Wizards had the best record in the East. Barkley just says stupid stuff and I was happy when Lebron stood up to him.

I guess he doesnt remember Lebron talking this to Arenas while he was at the line trying to seal the game. I guess he didnt see the game last night where Gilbert himself said "theyre our rivals"...

I mean LeTravel himself said last night:

"Records never matter when you play the Wizards," James said. "It doesn't matter if you're in first place or who is not in first place. It's always going to be like that every time we play them."

To say it isn't a rivalry is pure idiocracy. Is it a one side dominated rivalry? Yes. The Wizards have been getting their ass beat every year in the playoffs, but we have a good reason to hate them and dislike them so much. We've been jobbed by the refs each year we faced them with full health. The terrible calls, the double standard in officiating is notably visible and well documented.

Its pitiful the hate that LeBron gets here.

Hate the way the Wizards play.

Call me pitiful, but he's the worst Wizard killer I've ever seen. He consitently gives me new reasons to hate him, and it's been for years now. He's creeping up into Dallas Cowboy territory now, and that's a very dark place in my heart. As a true Wizards fan, I can tell you Lebron James has earned the hatred that he receives.

I don't know if I'll feel the same way about the Cavs once James is gone the way I hate Dallas no matter what, but I love seeing the Wizards beat the Cavs more then any team in the NBA. It's like that now.

:chair:

*this is my formal request for a "Go Wizards, Cavs suck" smilie

Its pitiful the hate that LeBron gets here.

Hate the way the Wizards play.

I tend to agree, I love watching the guy play the game. I am a fan of basketball, I play in a

league, I watch a lot of college ball, but the only reason why I would watch a NBA game is to watch Lebron.

I tend to agree, I love watching the guy play the game. I am a fan of basketball, I play in a

league, I watch a lot of college ball, but the only reason why I would watch a NBA game is to watch Lebron.

well thats fine but for those of us who are Zephyr fans we dont like Lebron. Its not a secret and he even knows it.

**** Lebron. Sure the guy is a great player but he is also a GRADE A *****!

He fakes contact, and flops, and dives like an Italian. He is a disgrace to basketball.

Everyone saw him lower his shoulder into Songaila, fouling him btw, then fall like he had been shot last night.

And **** the cavs and their dumbass coach. The guy is so lucky he landed lebron.

And the cavs didn't play down to the Wizards, the wizards straight up slapped the cavs. They didn't expect it and we brought it. Thank god we tanked this year.

GRiffin and finals here we come.

I hate Lebron as a player somewhat (flopping, crab dribbling, straight up traveling) but also as a human being FULLY (arrogant, douchebag, baby powder throwing, crybaby whining, ugly face making, nail biting *****.) He represents everything I despise in another human being. He has far surpased my hate for the Cowboys.

On the Junkies this morning they asked Cakes (a hardcore Wiz fan) if he had one bullet who he would shoot: Osama bin Laden or Lebron James. Said that he would shoot Osama but he'd place Lebron behind him and hope to hit both. (Obviously he's joking but that's just how far the hate extends.)

I'm not sure people can understand the Lebron hate if they're not a Wizard fan so I'm not going to bother with a detailed explanation. All I'll say is, worry about your squad (please God tell me it's the Knicks. I feel like laughing) and we'll worry about ours.

Thank god we tanked this year.

GRiffin and finals here we come.

Absolutely. I'll be happy to sacrafice this season IF we win the lottery. More than happy. **** has to get bad before it can get better.

I have a good feeling too. I think the sports god is going to make up for the Cutler fiasco with lottery balls. I pray every night for it to happen.

Archived