Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could say one thing to Dan and Vinny...

SIXX99

Patience and consistency. Seriously. Just try it for a few years in a row and stop doing 180's every time you get an inkling. Develop a plan and by God stick with it! Need help? Check the Pats, Steelers, Eagles, and any team Parcells has run for the clues.

I would tell vinny and dan to stop playing madden together and thinking that just because you can trade marcus washington and a 2nd round pick for shawne merriman on madden, that you can't do stupid stuff like that in real life.

You guys really need to consider thinking about letting this team develop before trading everything away for new talent that often doesn't work out with the coach here, so then you have to change coaches and that doesn't work out, so you have to start all over again and...yeah, could you stop please...!?

Snyder knows how to take care of his players ($), but the fans need to be took care of as well. We want to see a winning team and it's Snyders' job to create that in a smart and responsible way. So far he has done neither.

This isn't fantasy football Danny. Fire your puppet, hire a real GM, then sit back and be the OWNER of the team. You should be creating and managing a good surrounding business team, not the actual football team.

The guy has made too much money to not get it eventually!:doh1:

:point2sky

Da ..Dahhhh ..Dah! HEY.... YOU SUCK!!

SERIOUSLY THOUGH ... this entire process I've simply had it with our front office. Sometimes I wish D.C fans would boycott the games until Snyder and Cerrato leave town. They were entertaining notions of trading our young stud QB with a 17-20 record for an unproven disgrunttled QB with a 16-20 record in Cutler and several more draft picks. Simply amazing!!! They continue to run this franchise in the ground and disrespect loyal redskins fans who've been there through all these rough times.

I would say this:

Please evaluate your drafted players fairly by allowing them some continuity. How can you fairly judge Jason's ability when he is always distracted by having to learn a new system? In 2005, somebody did enough research and thought so highly of Jason Campbell that they we willing to surrender a first, third, and fourth round pick to get him.

Jay Cutler has played 37 NFL games under the same offensive system. Cutler had Brandon Marshall, Javon Walker and most recently, Edie Royal to throw to.

Jason Campbell has had 37 NFL games under three offensive systems with Santana Moss, Antwaan Randle El and James Thrash.

Note: I believe that these are true facts but if I am wrong, please correct me.

aMEN BROTHER

Not trading for Cutler is the biggest mistake this franchise has made since not trading for Elway (which, btw, in both instances, it involved the same two teams and a young, top tier QB who had "issues" with their originally drafted team).

Yea, I get that McDonalds...McDumb**** didn't like Campbell, so you bite bullet and give them more draft picks. A great QB would've instantly improve EVERYONE of our OL. Oh yea, and CP would've seen more holes like he did in the first half of last year.

Who cares what Skins fans would've said overall. These are the same people that wanted (and still want) to build from the draft, yet are ready at the same time to declare an entire draft class a "bust" after just one year.

With Cutler and CP leading the way on O, and our '08 defense + Haynesworth = DEFINITELY a SB Contender

Archived