Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could say one thing to Dan and Vinny...

SIXX99

I would say get a plan and stick to it but since they have proven they cant then i would tell Dan Synder that not only does he obviously not know a thing about building a football team but he is the laughingstock of the league and a bad person. sell the team.

Vinny Cerrato is one of the worst "GM's" in the game and is also a laughingstock of the league. He wouldnt even be hired as a scouts assitant if washington let him go.

Our once proud franchise is now a joke thanks to the wims of a loser like dan synder

Dan Snyder, I used to be a fan of you on the business end of it all..but check this out...What's the deal with you and Vinny?...You guy's are taking this franchise down in the ground. If I was a player on your team, I would feel ashamed to be a part of a team that treats there players the way you did Jason Campbell...I know it just business of the business,,but where's your heart. Vinny is the problem,,he hasen't done too much of anything to really get this team over the hump,,I understand the whole reason of JG 2.0 was put in effect...the underline,,,was to save a sinking ship,,now is the time to show yourself and quit taking this nepoleon attitude towards your team and players. I'm not slamming you as a man,,but when will you get it,,that as long as you continue to groom this team in your own personal ways,,the skins will remain in the basement of the NFL,,no matter who you bring in on the money,,or bring back to keep the fans happy,,,you'll never have success continueing league practices like this...:doh: Just one mans personal view.

GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ LOUISE...What an ABSOLUTE loaded question.

I realize this is a family oriented website, so I will defer from the first words that SPEWED out of my mouth, but to put it in a milder form that we all still understand as reading between the lines...

"May the itch of Discovery and Truth find you both victims of a Discovery NO-ONE needs to EVER unearth and find, and, shall the Truth set us all free to know that the Dislexic Duo Clowns of the Capital have forever stained a once proud organization and removed the label of "Lifelong Fan" to many thousands of us."

In utter woids.... YOU SUCK!

Hmmmmm. If I could say one thing to Dan and Vinny?

I must say, with all due respect, I find it very hard to see the logic behind some of the moves you have made with this fine organization. In the past ten years you have caused myself, and the city of DC, a good deal of distress, as we have watched you take our beloved Redskins and reduced them to a laughing stock, all for the glorification of your massive ego!

:)

Archived