Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: What Has This Whole Cutler Trade Rumor Situation Showed You?

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

..............That Campbell is a real class act and a true mature gentleman. The unknown is whether or not that will translate into a great year. I'm hoping for his sake that he infact has that "chip on his shoulder" and handle his business. I would love for JC to turn into that franchise QB that we all want him to be. But otherwise, the Broncos, Redskins, Bears, to me its all part of the business, nothing new.

The FO tried to get a QB they thought was better, but have enough confidence in their current starter that they weren't willing to give up an exorbitant amount of draft picks to get the deal done. JC has already said he understand it's a business, but that he's still the starter and just wants to move on and focus on this upcoming season.

IMO we were right not to give up too much, and we have a QB who has handled this situation 100 times better than the guy we were trading for.

So, wanting to upgrade the most important single position is "crazy" and going after "shiny new" when guys like Cutler are almost NEVER available at this stage of their careers. Got it.

Let's hate on Vinny and Snyder. No one else on the team EVER discussed maybe that Jason wasn't as good. Hell, they may have been "all right" with Jason starting but saw the opportunity and tried to make it happen.

No reason for bashing there. And if they balked at the price, that's supposed to be to their credit not a reason to call them stupid.

talk about bipolar fans.

So, wanting to upgrade the most important single position is "crazy" and going after "shiny new" when guys like Cutler are almost NEVER available at this stage of their careers. Got it.

Let's hate on Vinny and Snyder. No one else on the team EVER discussed maybe that Jason wasn't as good. Hell, they may have been "all right" with Jason starting but saw the opportunity and tried to make it happen.

No reason for bashing there. And if they balked at the price, that's supposed to be to their credit not a reason to call them stupid.

talk about bipolar fans.

Agree. Great post.

I voted for option A.

I have no problem that they might not be sold on Campbell. Jay Cutler is good. He is simply a better quarterback than Jason Campbell. More talented, more potential, better results thus far. But Snyderatto, themselves, let the media blow this thing out of control.

Fact is, they were going to fork over the farm and then some to get Cutler. And nobody is worth all of that outside of Tom Brady. (Maybe Big Ben because let's face it, he gets the job done).

But now that they didn't complete this thing since we obviously were hot on his trail, they look like, in my opinion, bigger idiots than they would have if they would have traded all of that for Cut.

This whole thing was a lose lose for the Skins no matter how it ended up. But the bigger loss is that it went VERY public that Snyder/Cerratto wanted Cutler, were gonna do what it took to get him, and then came up short.

It looks bad on them as general managers, it looks bad on Campbell, it looks bad on Zorn since he has seemingly been behind Campbell the whole time.

Now its obvious that Campbell will be on an extremely short leash, if for no other reason, because the big boss men don't like him. They could force Zorn to bench him during the year if he is not playing PERFECT football. Then after this coming season, we will still be looking for a new quarterback, and very likely yet another head coach.

I feel like JC doesnt deserve this at all, all he does is all the right things. he works his tail off causes no trouble at all. he is progressing very well and we need to protect him better. Jay Cutler is Jeff George, mark it down. I am just totally disappointed in this situation, note JC hasnt come out crying about any of this.

talk about bipolar fans.

Lemme guess which one you picked lol...

..............That Campbell is a real class act and a true mature gentleman. The unknown is whether or not that will translate into a great year. I'm hoping for his sake that he infact has that "chip on his shoulder" and handle his business. I would love for JC to turn into that franchise QB that we all want him to be. But otherwise, the Broncos, Redskins, Bears, to me its all part of the business, nothing new.

Word

I chose the media one. Because, no matter the situation that one is true.

The Redskins are I think correct that the team will be looking for a new quarterback after 2009. What the club did in the last 2 days is evidence they don't really know how to set a plan and stick to it.

lol...that's been obvious for the better part of the past 10 seasons. Nothing new to me.

Archived