Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: What Has This Whole Cutler Trade Rumor Situation Showed You?

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

OK I see where your coming from, other than J taylor that was all Cerratto and Snyder, B Lloyd, Duckett and AA were all Joe Gibbs decisions or am I wrong again?

Yeah those guys are picked out by Joe Gibbs and Gregg Williams, but I guess I just group them all together under the "Snyder" umbrella because he's writing the checks and has eventual say-so. Plus, I'm biased towards Gibbs and prefer to look at him in that infallible light, haha.

Yeah those guys are picked out by Joe Gibbs and Gregg Williams, but I guess I just group them all together under the "Snyder" umbrella because he's writing the checks and has eventual say-so. Plus, I'm biased towards Gibbs and prefer to look at him in that infallible light, haha.

We all do that with Gibbs, I don't know the way I look at it is I'd rather have Snyder who will sign whoever the coaches or himself want and figure a way around the salary cap. Then owners that wont spend the money or make the moves that are needed. Snyders way hasn't worked I'll admit but it is fun to watch.

• 2 years later...
pj- what was the point of the bump, or what am I missing here?

Someone bumped this, but didn't post.:( I didn't look at the date before I posted.:ols: It was a bump and run from another person. Honestly officer, it wasn't my fault. :ols:

---------- Post added February-7th-2012 at 09:39 AM ----------

I don't think pj bumped it. I think some clown voted in the poll for some obscure reason and pj saw it and commented. If you vote in a poll, it bumps the thread.

Winner, winner chicken dinner.

cutler wouldn't have survived in this division behind our o-line

his emo attitude wouldn't have gone over well with the media either

I know this thread is shot...but our o-line wasn't a complete mess and no where near as bad as the Bears. They also faced some stingy pass rushers and front 7's in their division (Vikes, Pack, Lions)

I still wish we could have gotten Cutler, would have been fine with me

Archived