Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5th Annual ES/RR/RH Offseason Bash at Seneca Creek Park (This Saturday!!!)

pez

What an amature. Yuengling an 8? Natty light is the same as any other light beer. Infact consumer reports rates it as a best buy. Half of this board couldn't pick out the natty in a blind taste test.

Amateur? Natty Light is NOT the same as any other light beer. In a blind taste test, I am certain I could tell the difference between Miller Lite, Bud Light, Coors Light, and Nasty Light.

Speak for yourself not for others. If you want to be a slave to a magazine that receives kick backs from companies, then go ahead. I'll trust my own taste buds.

• 2 weeks later...
Seneca Creek huh? I'm gonna have to try to get there. I'm thinking lobster tails this time. Grilled and fried. If you've never had a coconut fried lobster tail on a hamburger bun, your in for a treat.

Lobster tails??? Okay, great idea, but unless you're runnin' weed in the keys and you've got enough money to buy Miami, I suggest you take up a collection. :silly:

Lobster tails. :) I could live with that...

Lobster tails??? Okay, great idea, but unless you're runnin' weed in the keys and you've got enough money to buy Miami, I suggest you take up a collection. :silly:

Lobster tails. :) I could live with that...

They can't get rid of the tails down here. There are warehouses in the keys filled with lobsters that the fish houses can't sell. I'm taking full advantage of this down economy. The claws went from $20 a lb down to $5. I bet I can get tails for $1 or $2 a pound. It's crazy.

Making some calls... will start updating this thread tomorrow.

Looks like a Extremeskins vs Redskinheads softball tourney might be in effect :D

That's a little unfair isn't it?

That's like pitting the Nats against a little league teeball team.

That's a little unfair isn't it?

That's like pitting the Nats against a little league teeball team.

Well its all for fun, and remember numbers don't mean much... its the quality of your players :)

Archived