Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5th Annual ES/RR/RH Offseason Bash at Seneca Creek Park (This Saturday!!!)

pez

Since I belong to both boards does that mean I can start a bidding war for my services?:silly:

Halter... being that you are a softball/baseball veteran, I could use your help organizing this tourney...

Do you mind if I reach out for you when the time comes?

Put the family down. Wife and two kids, maybe three. Had our first the ES tailgate on Saturday at FedEx for Ddraft Party, had a blast. Don't know what to bring, maybe as it gets closer Ill know better. But definitely count us in.

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

Put the family down. Wife and two kids, maybe three. Had our first the ES tailgate on Saturday at FedEx for Ddraft Party, had a blast. Don't know what to bring, maybe as it gets closer Ill know better. But definitely count us in.

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

Another culpeper native, that makes 4 on this board I know of, haha

I did and I saw no email address :silly: There was no mention of it on the www.netpez.net website.

So what is it? ;)

In the registration section, it shows this:

Please register with us by emailing the following info to pez@netpez.net

* First Name

* Last Name

* Email

* Phone (optional)

* Extremeskins Username

* RedskinRoadtrips Username

* RedskinsHeads Username

* How many total in your party

* Additional info... what you would like to bring, what events you would like to participate in, etc

Halter... being that you are a softball/baseball veteran, I could use your help organizing this tourney...

Do you mind if I reach out for you when the time comes?

Sure no problem.

No, you should sign up for the Redskinsheads team since you won't show up anyway. :D

Well that settles it, I'll be playing for the Redskin Head teams. Maybe I'll wear my Redskins Roadtrips jersey from when I used to be a mod. :jerk:

I don't know where they came from, I've never played flag football in my life.

I'll help organize it if needed, but I'm not playing in the game, I'm playing softball.

I could have sworn I heard you said you were playing in some flag football game at the tailgate... guess I was wrong...

Do we have any other Flag Football folks here?

Archived