Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5th Annual ES/RR/RH Offseason Bash at Seneca Creek Park (This Saturday!!!)

pez

I could have sworn I heard you said you were playing in some flag football game at the tailgate... guess I was wrong...

Do we have any other Flag Football folks here?

Nope, not me. Besides which, at this point I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make Seneca. I want to, but have to make sure there's no schedule conflict.

One google search later....

Ahh, it was Jrock:

I had fun, even though I apparently missed most of the food because of my flag football game in the morning. Oh well. At least I got sexually assaulted by Big Sexy on FedEx Field (pics to come tonight)...what would a tailgate be without that?

Big shout out to Bostic Hog who PASSED OUT before I even got there, then went inside before I made it out, so I never actually saw him. ****.

Great seeing everyone else, as always!

I nominate Jrock. :)

Sure no problem.

Well that settles it, I'll be playing for the Redskin Head teams. Maybe I'll wear my Redskins Roadtrips jersey from when I used to be a mod. :jerk:

We will be glad to have you Halter. LOL, can't wait to see you put a few in the trees for old RH.

I'll have to have some new RH t shirts printed up for the RH softball team. Also, for the flag football game, it would be cool to have white jerseys vs. burgundy jerseys. Pez, I'm scheduled to talk to Huly tonight to help get things going over at RH and to see if there is anything we can do to help with the planning of this event. I expect a good turnout from RH, our board isn't as big as ES but we should still be able to get a good group involved. Yellow41 is a Redskins trivia master, he could assist in this department.

I'll have to have some new RH t shirts printed up for the RH softball team. Also, for the flag football game, it would be cool to have white jerseys vs. burgundy jerseys. Pez, I'm scheduled to talk to Huly tonight to help get things going over at RH and to see if there is anything we can do to help with the planning of this event. I expect a good turnout from RH, our board isn't as big as ES but we should still be able to get a good group involved. Yellow41 is a Redskins trivia master, he could assist in this department.

Great!... just shoot huly or I an email... and keep an eye on http://www.netpez.net

Ok so:

Halter will be responsible for organizing the Softball Game...

Tastes Like Chicken will be responsible for organizing the Flag Football game...

Halter:

How can we gather up some softball stuff? (bats, gloves, balls, etc, etc) I guess best bet would be to round up as many folks who play softball and get them to bring in stuff. Or do you have a stash of stuff we can use?

TLC: Huly and I are getting a Flag Football set for you that will include the belts, flags, and some cones... you may need to grab a football, as I believe the football that comes with this set is a jr size.

How can we gather up some softball stuff? (bats, gloves, balls, etc, etc) I guess best bet would be to round up as many folks who play softball and get them to bring in stuff. Or do you have a stash of stuff we can use?

I can bring a good softball bat, a couple of gloves (if needed), and some balls :silly:

Is anyone going from the Falls Church/Tysons area, or passing by? Would love to come, had to miss the the DDP(to work) which would have been my first ES gtg. Need a ride, as I don't drive at the moment. Will pitch in for gas or whatever.

Hail! :helmet:

Archived