Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5th Annual ES/RR/RH Offseason Bash at Seneca Creek Park (This Saturday!!!)

pez

Anyone still interested in me bringing a keg to this party? The reason I'm asking is I don't want it to go to waste and not float the keg by the end of the party.

I've cut back on my drinking a lot, and due to the long drive, I will probably not be drinking heavily. I'd wait on the keg until we see final numbers...there may be enough people to make it worth it. However keep in mind that people will be bringing 12 packs and cases too, so there will be a lot of beer. I think it will be hard to float a keg. Maybe a pony?

Anyone still interested in me bringing a keg to this party? The reason I'm asking is I don't want it to go to waste and not float the keg by the end of the party.

Unless you bring a beer that most folks can agree on, a keg is probably a waste of your money.

Personally, I drink microbrews and will be bringing my own.

I was thinking of Dos XX Amber, I think people would enjoy it, but I wanted to get a consensus first before I run out and order it.

Not a bad choice.

A lager with enough flavor to please the beer geeks, (including myself), and still keep the Bud/Miller/Coors crowd happy.

Do a poll.

Maybe something like "If I bring a keg of Dos Equis Amber will you drink it?"

And provide some answers like:

A)Hell yeah, I love Dos Equis!

B)Hell no, it's piss!

c)Hell yeah, if it's free, it's for me!

Or something to that affect.

While I'll still bring a few micros, I will gladly do my part to help kill a keg of Dos Equis Amber.

True story. I've accidentally (I swear) grabbed a handful of ass on several occasions in my coed flag-football league.

I want jrock on the opposite side of the ball as me, so he can cover my ass

pun intended.

True story. I've accidentally (I swear) grabbed a handful of ass on several occasions in my coed flag-football league.

Yeah, I had one of "those" moments. I was playing two hand touch football when I was about 16 and the QB was a female. She dropped back with her back towards me and I blitzed. About the time I went to tag her she turned around and I got two handfuls of breasts. She was not amused and promptly drilled me in the nuts with the football :(

Not a bad choice.

A lager with enough flavor to please the beer geeks, (including myself), and still keep the Bud/Miller/Coors crowd happy.

Do a poll.

Maybe something like "If I bring a keg of Dos Equis Amber will you drink it?"

And provide some answers like:

A)Hell yeah, I love Dos Equis!

B)Hell no, it's piss!

c)Hell yeah, if it's free, it's for me!

Or something to that affect.

While I'll still bring a few micros, I will gladly do my part to help kill a keg of Dos Equis Amber.

I'll take C) :hysterical:

Guiness is great! It is a real mans beer for taste, that is certain!

OK, OK...on a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being the worst (natty), and 10 being the best (Guiness), I would put Yuengling at an 8. For some reason I think that would be too high of a grade for you, but what say you?

What an amature. Yuengling an 8? Natty light is the same as any other light beer. Infact consumer reports rates it as a best buy. Half of this board couldn't pick out the natty in a blind taste test.

What an amature. Yuengling an 8? Natty light is the same as any other light beer. Infact consumer reports rates it as a best buy. Half of this board couldn't pick out the natty in a blind taste test.

I can't speak for IB&G, but I'm fairly certain I could distinguish between Guinness and Natty Light in a blind taste test. However, I don't drink light beer unless it's all that's available to me.

But that's not what's important here. As evidenced by many of your posts around the board, why do you feel the need to be such a dick most of the time? In one of the threads where we're planning a get together no less.

Don't you have anything better to do?

I can't speak for IB&G, but I'm fairly certain I could distinguish between Guinness and Natty Light in a blind taste test. However, I don't drink light beer unless it's all that's available to me.

But that's not what's important here. As evidenced by many of your posts around the board, why do you feel the need to be such a dick most of the time? In one of the threads where we're planning a get together no less.

Don't you have anything better to do?

Guinness is not a light beer.

He was comparing the taste to any other light beer taste.

Archived