Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5th Annual ES/RR/RH Offseason Bash at Seneca Creek Park (This Saturday!!!)

pez

What happened to June 13th? Might not be able to make the 6th, unfortunately. We shall see.
Folks - in case you're confused, we moved to a different pavilion which is smaller, but also closer to the lake and playgrounds and other things. Because of that, we had to move the date back one week. Sorry for any inconvenience. All current info will be in post #1. The reservation is set and paid for. Everything in Post #1 is accurate and won't change. Thanks :)

Sorry Jrock - hope you can make it. Wouldn't be the same without you.

Sorry Jrock - hope you can make it. Wouldn't be the same without you.

My Houston contract expires on the 8th, meaning I will either leave the friday before and it will be all good, or stay through that week (meaning I won't be able to make it). We shall see, I'll have more details later.

I have a hunch that we may have quite a bit of BBQ at this little shindig!

From all I have read we have quite a few of us that enjoy BBQing (not grilling, there is a difference).

Maybe I'll smoke a turkey..... hmmm, have to get to planning on this.....

I have a hunch that we may have quite a bit of BBQ at this little shindig!

From all I have read we have quite a few of us that enjoy BBQing (not grilling, there is a difference).

Maybe I'll smoke a turkey..... hmmm, have to get to planning on this.....

If I can make it, I will be bringing BBQ ribs.

Mrs. Skinsfan & I are a tentative yes.

She'll make deviled eggs.

I'll bring shrimp. Lot's of shrimp. ;)

I'll do scampi or, in keeping with the BBQ theme, I may grill it.

Either way, I guarantee that the shrimp lovers at the party won't be disappointed.

:) @ deviled eggs

Edit:

Just for emphasis:

If you plan on attending, Pez & Huly would like you to PM Huly the following info:

● ES user name

● Real Name (First and Last)

● Email (that you will check)

● Number of folks that will be attending (including yourself)

Please PM Huly Here

Don't worry, he can enjoy his natty. I'll bring some Yuengling for the rest of us to enjoy some real beer.

I mean, sure it's better than Natty, but when did Yuengling start qualifying as real beer? Guinness baby. Go hard or drink wine coolers.

I mean, sure it's better than Natty, but when did Yuengling start qualifying as real beer? Guinness baby. Go hard or drink wine coolers.

I love Guinees as much if not more than the next person. But its far from hard. Its got less alcohol in it then most any light beer.

And YES! Yuengling is a real beer. I have not met a real beer drinker that doesn't think Yuengling is very good.:insane:

Archived