Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5th Annual ES/RR/RH Offseason Bash at Seneca Creek Park (This Saturday!!!)

pez

Ok so:

How can we gather up some softball stuff? (bats, gloves, balls, etc, etc) I guess best bet would be to round up as many folks who play softball and get them to bring in stuff. Or do you have a stash of stuff we can use?

Pez, I coach little league baseball, I can bring bases and some very short bats that would be perfect for those players 4 ft and under LOL Serioously, I can bring bases.

BTW, somebody stole my collapsible trashcan at the DDP. Fortunately, it was pretty beat. Still, there's a principle involved.

I'm sure it wasn't an ES member...

Right now, some guy is sitting in my stolen Redskin chair (DDP '08) and throwing trash into your stolen trashcan (DDP '09).

Next year let's bring C4. :evilg:

Earier? :)

Nice sig idea, btw ;)

Right now, some guy is sitting in my stolen Redskin chair (DDP '08) and throwing trash into your stolen trashcan (DDP '09).

Next year let's bring C4. :evilg:

Another four or five years, he'll have his whole tailgate operation outfitted. :doh:

BTW, somebody stole my collapsible trashcan at the DDP. Fortunately, it was pretty beat. Still, there's a principle involved.

I'm sure it wasn't an ES member...

Odd...I left around 7:00 p.m. and you had pretty much packed up. It was still there when I left and there were very few people around, just the stragglers from our group and those people right behind us.

Odd...I left around 7:00 p.m. and you had pretty much packed up. It was still there when I left and there were very few people around, just the stragglers from our group and those people right behind us.
To be honest, I never missed it until after I got home. I was one of the last to leave. It was dark out, and only maybe three cars in the lot - none of them ESers.

Anyway, it was beat, so no great loss.

Looking forward to the sixth of June. :)

Sorry folks... I have been demolished by the flu the past couple days (no not the piggy one)... will get my slack ass going on this again in a couple hours

Pez,I hope you feel better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent you email.I think I'll just bring plates and plastic ware.

I'm gong down to see my Mom on Monday so I don't what to take a lot of stuff with me.

Let me know what you need.And make me a wing damn it.:D

Have you recently updated the registration list, pez?

I have registered but I am not on the list.

Hey dave... I haven't gotten your email... can you reshoot it with the necessary info? (info needed can be found on netpez.net, or the first post)

Thanks dude!

Pez,I hope you feel better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent you email.I think I'll just bring plates and plastic ware.

I'm gong down to see my Mom on Monday so I don't what to take a lot of stuff with me.

Let me know what you need.And make me a wing damn it.:D

Cool... Huly will verify with you later :)

We could use a referee or more. Paging RJ.... :)

TLC - I would love to officiate.....BUT...I have a charity event in the morning and wedding to go to in the evening on the 6th.

Sounds like fun...sorry I am going to miss it. :(

At this point it looks like I won't see everyone until September 20th. :doh:

TLC - I would love to officiate.....BUT...I have a charity event in the morning and wedding to go to in the evening on the 6th.

Sounds like fun...sorry I am going to miss it. :(

At this point it looks like I won't see everyone until September 20th. :doh:

Dude, what about the OC bar crawl?

hmmm.jpg

You thought I forgot? :cool2:

Archived