Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5th Annual ES/RR/RH Offseason Bash at Seneca Creek Park (This Saturday!!!)

pez

I have prior engagements for that weekend as i'll be at a World Cup qualifying game so I won't be able to make it. So Slacky, the football-throwing-distance-challenge is going to have to be postponed. We'll see when we can do this. You def. lucked out on this one.

Chi-town whatup!!!!!!!!!

You better be wearing your USA jersey to that game :saber:

Weather for this thing better be a whole ****load nicer than it was on my commute this morning.

Look at it like this..... There is no way it can be as bad as a cold, windy, rainy December tailgate :D

fyi: I'll be bringing my discs so if anyone wants to play a round of golf, just let me know.

Look at it like this..... There is no way it can be as bad as a cold, windy, rainy December tailgate :D

fyi: I'll be bringing my discs so if anyone wants to play a round of golf, just let me know.

It's still fun!

I use to love playing Football on those days!:)

We'll still have fun no matter what.;)

I am trying to get a serious game of football going!!! We should have a list going so teams can be made!!!!!!!

I am doing small updates throughout the day, but will bet doing major updates to the data tonight...

You can find it all at http://www.netpez.net

TLC will be helping organize the flag football game...

I'll play, but I don't want to embarrass you young punks...

Thanks for volunteering, MTH! Added to the list.

We need more players, come on y'all don't be *******. This is all for fun, and we will be playing for something, I just need to figure out what that will be. :)

I have a spreadsheet going. Teams will be chosen at random and all attempts will be made to split up teams evenly based on age bracket.

Also, this is a co-ed event so all are welcome.

MIA & Slacky are playing, so ladies I cannot be held responsible for your being groped/leg humped. :hysterical:

Thanks for volunteering, MTH! Added to the list.

We need more players, come on y'all don't be *******. This is all for fun, and we will be playing for something, I just need to figure out what that will be. :)

I have a spreadsheet going. Teams will be chosen at random and all attempts will be made to split up teams evenly based on age bracket.

Also, this is a co-ed event so all are welcome.

MIA & Slacky are playing, so ladies I cannot be held responsible for your being groped/leg humped. :hysterical:

I want MIA to tackle me from the rear.

Archived