Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Chick-Fil-A Thread (food talk only)

renaissance

Please stop talking about (or around) anything other than food in this thread. There is another thread for non-food related topics.

That thread was closed after an exhausted MOD saw no use for any longer. I don't blame him, it was running in circles. I love the Spicy Chicken at CF better than the one at Wendy's. For me it just tastes fresher and the service is heads above any other fast food joints.

That thread was closed after an exhausted MOD saw no use for any longer. I don't blame him, it was running in circles. I love the Spicy Chicken at CF better than the one at Wendy's. For me it just tastes fresher and the service is heads above any other fast food joints.

I actually started a second thread for it the next day since some people were still "needing to go" and it went down the dumbass toilet too after a decent (and even funny) start.

And thank you for your title edit and OP directive just now, ren.

Food is good. :)

I wish the PAC NW had some of the great-sounding ff-chains I read about on ES that we don't. :(

Their fries are the best in the industry. They crush McDonald's which are real distant second.

I still think McDonald's has the best fries ever. Those are the only fries that I prefer to eat as-is, without any condiments.

The great thing about CFA fries is that they are perfect for scooping up sauce. The end pieces with potato skin on them are the best.

I wish the PAC NW had some of the great-sounding ff-chains I read about on ES that we don't. :(

I know In-N-Out is a western chain, but how far north does that place go? From what I hear, if you guys have that up where you're at then you have no room to complain. :silly:

Now we are talking real food

The chicken breakfast burrito. I wish they sold those all day long. I tried to substitute at McDonald's by getting a McSkillet with Chicken, doesnt even come close.

I wish they could take a page out of BoJangles book and serve breakfast all day.

I know In-N-Out is a western chain, but how far north does that place go? From what I hear, if you guys have that up where you're at then you have no room to complain. :silly:

We went to the furthest one north (Redding, CA), which is about 2 hours south of the Oregon/Cali border...

Which would be like from here to the Petersburg...

Archived