Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Chick-Fil-A Thread (food talk only)

renaissance

Let's face it, CFA is the one fast food joint that undoubtedly deserves it's own thread.

The best meal in all of fast food:

Oh, and am I the only one that uses honey on my fries???

Please use this thread to discuss all the glory that is CFA :D

LOL I was just thinking it needed its own thread after how CFA keeps thread jacking.

I dip those waffle fries in the Buffalo sauce. I also pour the those buffalo sauce cups all over my chicken. :mmm:

Let's face it, CFA is the one fast food joint that undoubtedly deserves it's own thread.

The best meal in all of fast food:

Oh, and am I the only one that uses honey on my fries???

Please use this thread to discuss all the glory that is CFA :D

Honey? Sounds bad but it could be good. I have a Charbroiled chicken sandwich on the way, it's so much better with mayo and pepper jack cheese.

I'm sorry, but "my pleasure" kinda bugs me... Maybe if they would mix up a you're welcome every once and awhile...

But the food is banging and the service is outstanding...

LOL, I was there yesterday and my friend said the EXACT same thing!!! I never noticed it until then!

I will also say that in my experience, CFA has excellent customer service.

Honey? Sounds bad but it could be good. I have a Charbroiled chicken sandwich on the way, it's so much better with mayo and pepper jack cheese.

Honey is the world's greatest condiment. I suggest you try it :D You can also dip your sammich, nuggets, and chicken tenders in it!

Archived