Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Chick-Fil-A Thread (food talk only)

renaissance

:cheers:...I've yet to go to an In-N-Out that didn't have a long line, though. And you gotta eat the fries immediately (fantastic when you do!!) because they go too cold too quickly otherwise.

IF you like crispy fries, order your fries well-done at In-N-Out. OR if you dare, order them well-done animal style (woooooo!).

:cheers:...I've yet to go to an In-N-Out that didn't have a long line, though. And you gotta eat the fries immediately (fantastic when you do!!) because they go too cold too quickly otherwise.

you cant beat those fries. and you can watch them cut up the tater right in front of you at the window. i love that they will come out to your vehicle and take your order and prepare it so you can eat it in the car even.

They take special orders on fries? lol...THAT, I gotta try. :thumbsup:

Dude, you can special order a lot of things there (In N Out).

The Secret Menu

So, you think that because it’s not on the menu you can’t order it, right? Try asking for one of the following next time your stomach craves sustenance.

Here’s the In-N-Out secret menu:

Animal Style - Your burger is cooked with mustard and instead of raw onions they are sautéed. Extra pickles, lettuce, and tomatoes, as well as extra "special sauce" complete the order.

Animal Style Fries - Fries with cheese, sauce, and grilled onions.

Choco-Vanilla Swirl Shake - You get the idea.

Or Strawberry-Vanilla Swirl for you non-chocoholics

Double Meat - A Double Double without the cheese.

Flying Dutchman - Two beef patties cooked medium rare. Add two slices of cheese and that’s it. Not even a bun!

Fries well done - Extra, extra crispy fries.

Grilled Cheese - No meat, just melted cheese, tomato, lettuce, and sauce on a bun.

Home Run - When a car passes by the microphone without ordering and stops at the service window.

Neapolitan Shake - A custom blend of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry shakes.

On the Sal - Lettuce and dressing. Yes, that’s really it.

Protein Style - Lettuce is wrapped around the burger instead of a bun.

Wish Burger or Veggie Burger - No meat, no cheese. Just a bun, lettuce, tomato, and special sauce.

2 by 4 - Two beef patties with four slices of cheese.

3 by 3 - Three beef patties with three slices of cheese.

4 by 4 - Four beef patties with four slices of cheese.

3 by Meat - Three meat patties and no cheese.

the whole "southern" chicken sammich they did was a joke.

it was chicken and a PICKLE. that was it!!

what the **** is southern about that?

:rotflmao:...I know!! I tried one after it was first advertised, and my reaction to it was similar to your reaction to my athlete babe pick lol...I thought "All that build up for a chicken patty and a pickle? Jeebus."

Archived