Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official thank you Jason Taylor thread

Sweet Sassy Molassy

It wasn't Jason's fault he got hurt.

It wasn't Jason's fault BP stole picks from Vinny.

It's not Jason's fault he is getting old.

However, it is his fault that he wouldn't restructure. Let's sit back and see how much he will get to continue to play. I bet he would have gotten more if he had stayed here.

But, that is the business side of things. He was a classy guy. Best of luck to him.

People are just mad. The primary target as usual should be Vin Cerrato and The Danny.

I agree that is taking it way too far for an adult. I thought JT was due for a monster year with Haynesworth in the house, but i cant say Im torn up that he is gone. You have a point that my gripe is really with V&D, but Taylor not wanting to work out in the offseason? Come on man, that's lazy, and Id rather give that spot to Golston or Monty who may actually WANT that roster spot enough to bust their hump during summer break. After robbing the team of 8 million last year for his shoddy play (even he admitted he wasn't worth 8 million) he should come to camp wanting to prove something. Instead he is proving that hhis head really is in Hollywood. (in my eyes at least) Eh, whatever. we got 8 million back and now appear posied to go out and get anotherr fancy new ride. I hope its a WR, or Peppers.
He was/is good. And you are right, all of the points you make are true. And I admit, while not chanting "Championship!", I was supportive of the pick-up. That being said, we gave up too much and paid out too much, especially for what we got in return. And if what the Redskins FO is saying is true, then shame on him and his Hollywood work ethic.
Thanks for playing hurt

Thanks for playing out of position

Thanks for playing hard

Not your fault Vinny gave up too much for you.

It wasn't Jason's fault he got hurt.

It wasn't Jason's fault BP stole picks from Vinny.

It's not Jason's fault he is getting old.

However, it is his fault that he wouldn't restructure. Let's sit back and see how much he will get to continue to play. I bet he would have gotten more if he had stayed here.

But, that is the business side of things. He was a classy guy. Best of luck to him.

People are just mad. The primary target as usual should be Vin Cerrato and The Danny.

I agree with all of you guys. The blame for what we lost to get Taylor should be put on the shoulders of Vinny Cerrato and Dan Snyder.

I can't blame Jason for getting injured and not being able to perform, but I do blame him for being too lazy to not come back and prove that he's still a good player.

And I did lol to the "Jason Failor" tag

Gauging from the opinion in the thread about you being released, you'll be sorely missed. Those 3.5 sacks were amazing, thanks for helping us get to 8 - 8, we couldn't have done it without you.

THANK YOU!!!

:groupwave:Absolutely, you will be missed 2nd rounder #45, you were worth $8 million.

.......OH, this is for who? That guy that was on the dancing show? He was really good on that.

I totally understand how you could feel that you shouldn't have to participate in some off season workouts... I mean you only were going to make 8 million, who would agree to go to the gym in return for that meager allowance.:chair::redpunch::finger:

Guest SuicideShark

For what? Costing the us draft picks? His lazy ass could still be on the team if he agreed to some off-season work outs. thank god he's gone.

Go efff yourself JT. If you ever happen to make a movie, I will make sure to download it and throw it at people in line at the theater!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Ahhh, stop it hurts. I'm laughing but making those high pitched noises, tears and all. Too funny, I can just picture it.

Thanks Jason, you will go down as by far the greatest Redskin ever to wear "TAYLOR" on the back of his jersey.

I will cherish my authentic JT #55 forever. Hopefully you will be on dancing with the stars again! WE LOVE YOU JT!!!!

:point2sky

thank you for being wash-up

thank you for being soft

thank you for showing danny how much of a moron vinny is....again!!

most of all thank you for getting cut. you sucked when you got here and you are still sucking!!!

put your dancing shoes on pretty boy

I think we're being a little too hard on the guy... He was playing hurt.. who knows how he would have played without the injury. Not to mention, he was at a spot that wasn't his natural position and on a team with no pass rush.

He didn't make excuses, was a classy guy, and even admitted that he wasn't worth the money. I mean jeez, the guy almost lost his leg and played two weeks later.

I feel bad it went down like this but I think it had to be done for the almighty dollar.

I will truly miss the sexiest player on the Redskin team.

All the pretty boy, dancing shoes comments are among the funniest I have read on here.

I wonder how many green faces there are behind those computer screens.

Look at the bright side. Maybe now you can see more of him on dancing with the stars and modeling! :rolleyes:

Archived