Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official thank you Jason Taylor thread

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Damn, but there's a lot of sarcasm in this thread. Does a lot for the feng shui -

oh yeah: JT, everybody who thought you had lost your desire sure has the egg on their faces now, ey? Biggest fool? The Tuna, who could've held onto you and NOT gotten those measly 2nd and 6th round picks.

What a tool HE is...

Wish we could've inked ya to a multi-year, man. Lock you up until '14 or '15. Oh well.

That's on the guys upstairs, not Taylor himself. And maybe you personally haven't made any comments, but I literally saw a post the other day that was referring to him as "Jason Suck Ass Taylor." The stupidity pisses me off sometimes.

I agree that is taking it way too far for an adult. I thought JT was due for a monster year with Haynesworth in the house, but i cant say Im torn up that he is gone. You have a point that my gripe is really with V&D, but Taylor not wanting to work out in the offseason? Come on man, that's lazy, and Id rather give that spot to Golston or Monty who may actually WANT that roster spot enough to bust their hump during summer break. After robbing the team of 8 million last year for his shoddy play (even he admitted he wasn't worth 8 million) he should come to camp wanting to prove something. Instead he is proving that hhis head really is in Hollywood. (in my eyes at least) Eh, whatever. we got 8 million back and now appear posied to go out and get anotherr fancy new ride. I hope its a WR, or Peppers.

Go efff yourself JT. If you ever happen to make a movie, I will make sure to download it and throw it at people in line at the theater!

def taking it too far, though i don't think you are being serious.

It's funny that most of ES thought we got a steal when we made that trade, but the man sustains a preseason injury, a week 3 life-threatening injury, learns a new scheme and plays a completely different role than he was accustomed to for 11 seasons and now everyone acts like he sucks.
He was/is good. And you are right, all of the points you make are true. And I admit, while not chanting "Championship!", I was supportive of the pick-up. That being said, we gave up too much and paid out too much, especially for what we got in return. And if what the Redskins FO is saying is true, then shame on him and his Hollywood work ethic.

Archived