Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official thank you Jason Taylor thread

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Gauging from the opinion in the thread about you being released, you'll be sorely missed. Those 3.5 sacks were amazing, thanks for helping us get to 8 - 8, we couldn't have done it without you.

THANK YOU!!!

seconded, Thanx for draining our second round draft pick.

It's funny that most of ES thought we got a steal when we made that trade, but the man sustains a preseason injury, a week 3 life-threatening injury, learns a new scheme and plays a completely different role than he was accustomed to for 11 seasons and now everyone acts like he sucks.

Thanks for everything! What a dedicated team player i have no clue why they would ask you to show up to 25 of the 39 workouts..thats 25 too many:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Seriously does this guy realizes hes getting paid 8.5 million to play football?

It's funny that most of ES thought we got a steal when we made that trade, but the man sustains a preseason injury, a week 3 life-threatening injury, learns a new scheme and plays a completely different role than he was accustomed to for 11 seasons and now everyone acts like he sucks.

No, I don't think he sucks, i just don't believe he is worth what we paid him ON TOP of what we gave up to get him. I think the free cap space is better spent on someone else, and Im still salty about losing our second rounder to Miami for him. Ill be watching who they draft with our pick.

No, I don't think he sucks, i just don't believe he is worth what we paid him ON TOP of what we gave up to get him. I think the free cap space is better spent on someone else, and Im still salty about losing our second rounder to Miami for him. Ill be watching who they draft with our pick.

That's on the guys upstairs, not Taylor himself. And maybe you personally haven't made any comments, but I literally saw a post the other day that was referring to him as "Jason Suck Ass Taylor." The stupidity pisses me off sometimes.

Archived