JimmyConway

dont forget!! last of the quarter final second leg games tonight:

Port at home to Man United

Arsenal at home Villareal

I'll take Arsenal and Porto to go through

Games start in about 15 minutes

any problem with normal channels try this:

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=∂=sports&discipline=football

Wow....what a shot from ronaldo, I couldnt believe he decided to actually take that shot. unbelievable.

• 2 weeks later...
Matchday 2:

Today- Arsenal vs. ManU today at 2:45 EST.

Let's go Gunners!

Tomorrow-Chelsea vs. Barca at 2:45 EST

This should be a good one!

Gunners couldn't pull it out. :doh: I was rooting for them as well.

Let's hope Barca gets to the final because I don't think Chelsea can beat them.

Gunners couldn't pull it out. :doh: I was rooting for them as well.

Let's hope Barca gets to the final because I don't think Chelsea can beat them.

That was a pathetic match. They literally demolished Arsenal in 11 minutes.

I wish there was a way to kick Ronaldo in the face through the TV when he does the superman **** before free kicks!!

Barca is down 1-0 for now but they have the firepower to come back. Plus I think they're playing away so 1-1 is good enough to move forward with the away goal.

DID I MENTION I HATE WORK!

espn gamecast says this goal was pretty bad ass

god i hate work

cant it work around soccer?

I'm guessing you're talking about Essien's goal?

I actually don't mind Chelsea (one of the few that doesn't love them or hate em) but whoever moves on needs to make sure they beat ManU!!!!

That game was great! Barca scoring while a man down was epic. Barca played with more aggression with a player down, then Chelsea did with a full squad. I like that the ref let them play, it was great. That goal in stoppage time was perfect.

I cant believe it happened again to Chelsea.

It doesnt matter, Barca is just another bump in the road for the machine that is MANCHESTER UNITED!

ohMYgod. chelsea def deservd to win the game. that dude was a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE ref. i cant believe the calls and noncalls he made. WOW. barca shouldnt have won that.

Maybe you're right, but Chelsea blew it by not putting them away. You F around and don't take care of business and you leave the door open. Especially for a great attacking team like Barca.

I'm a huge Arsenal fan and it was dissapointing to see them go out. It's just hard to match Man U's fire power.

Both Essien's and Iniesta's goals were stunners. I'm glad Barca advanced. I don't really like Chelsea that much, they have great players but for some reason their play lacks personality. They're like robots out there.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, I have it set to record. So please don't post the score in the subject line.

I hope Barca wins. I'm a big Henry fan and Barca is just playing beautifully this season. Plus again, tired of Man Utd.

Im a huge Man U fan, and Im hoping the club wins its third piece of silver today... that would be ten years since the last time a club did it...and ten years ago that team was Man U. Its going to be a great game. Barca almost didnt make it past Chelsea if it wasnt for that goal in the 93rd minute.

Archived