Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UEFA Champions League: Today's FINAL: Barcelona vs. Manchester United

JimmyConway

Man Utd is like the Yankee's everyone sweats them because they win a lot (well like the yankee's used to be lol). I hope to see them go down today!

I dont like them because they win a lot, I like them because of the tradition, the players that have gone before (Georgie Best, Costacurta, Gary Neville, heck the Neville bros, Andy Cole, Solskjaer, the listgoes on and on really. Then there are players that have played back then and are still there today. Rooney and Giggs, two of my personal favorate players ever.

But there is another player that makes me root hard for Man U. I used to be a fan of the West Ham Hammers... do you know who Im talking about? Yep, Carlos Tevez, the Argentinian devil. I think that when he touches the ball, absolutely anything can happen. Tevez is easily one of my favorates playing today.

I hope that sheds a little light as to wy Im a United fan. Notice not once did I bring up Ronaldo or Beckham.

True Man U fan here. Would love for my ashes to be spread at Old Trafford.

Well, you responded well to that, most people just say they are a Ronaldo fan lol. Can't hate on you then.

I'm only a FCBarcelona fan because of the experience I shared in Barcelona with the city after they won a big game.

Well, you responded well to that, most people just say they are a Ronaldo fan lol. Can't hate on you then.

I'm only a FCBarcelona fan because of the experience I shared in Barcelona with the city after they won a big game.

Yeah I intentionally leave Ronaldo and Beckham out of any Man U arguement because it does more harm then good to my arguement. :hysterical: sad but true. I grew up watching George Best and the way that man carried himself and played with such ease mesmorized me as a kid. I also really liked their goalie at the time... Schmeichel i think, because he was able to get from one end of the net to the other with barely a leap. Man those were the days of Man U when everyone was jumping on board the bandwagon. Then Chelsea came up for a few years, and with the slide NewCastle went on, more fans yet came to Manchester. I really got back into the team when they obtained Carlos Tevez' services. Im still to this day not sure what all the mystery and scandal behind all of it was over, but Tevez stayed in Manchester and I was happy. I wouldnt mind seeing him go back to the Hammers though, Id prolly start rooting for them again too.

ESPN 360 is great.

ESPN360.com is available at no charge to fans who receive their high-speed internet connection from an ESPN360.com affiliated internet service provider. ESPN360.com is also available to fans that access the internet from U.S. college campuses and U.S. military bases.

Your current computer network falls outside of these categories. Here’s how you can get access to ESPN360.com.

1. Switch to an ESPN360.com affiliated internet service provider or to contact your internet service provider and request ESPN360.com. Click here to enter your ZIP code and find out which providers in your area carry offer ESPN360.com

2. If you already get ESPN360.com at home and activated remote access, sign in using the myESPN link in the upper right hand corner. In order to activate remote access, you must sign in through your ESPN360.com affiliate Internet Service Provider.

3. For Verizon Customers Only:

Sign-in using remote access if you already get ESPN360.com

Ugh.... im sitting around waiting patiently for this thing to start.... its killing me. Today is my day off and Id usually be doing something like fishing, or working on my lawn, or prepping to powerwash my deck, but i cant do anything. I want to see this go down, and then i want to spend the rest of the day thinking about it.

Ugh.... im sitting around waiting patiently for this thing to start.... its killing me. Today is my day off and Id usually be doing something like fishing, or working on my lawn, or prepping to powerwash my deck, but i cant do anything. I want to see this go down, and then i want to spend the rest of the day thinking about it.

:laugh:Ditto. I took today off for this game. Can't wait. Henry and Iniesta are a go. Go Barca!!!!

"How fitting the stage is the Eternal City because we should be in for an epic night of football between the two best teams on the planet. Both play attacking football, both are jam packed with superstars and both are not Chelsea. I think we can all be grateful for that."

Archived