Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Do You Find Attractive That Nobody Else Seems To? LoL...

Nobody right now but back in the day... Taylor Hanson. You know, from that band Hanson that was popular in the late 90s. I thought she was hot when I was in high school but everyone always looked at me weird.

HAHA... Actually all three of those chicks were hot...

HAHA... Actually all three of those chicks were hot...

That's sick man... the little girl was only like 11.

As an aside... What part of Greensboro do you live in? I went to school there (Greensboro College) and did some student teaching at Pilot Elementary and Ragsdale High School. I also coached track at Page High for a year. Good times.

That's sick man... the little girl was only like 11.

As an aside... What part of Greensboro do you live in? I went to school there (Greensboro College) and did some student teaching at Pilot Elementary and Ragsdale High School. I also coached track at Page High for a year. Good times.

I live near the intersection of Wendover and 68...

And in my defense I was only like 14 at the time

I didn't say Kelly isn't hot, I just will find any reason to post a pic of her :silly:
Fair enough; never can go wrong there :cheers:
Sarah Silverman FThuh?
She's cute.
Pauly Perrette.
Also cute.
Amanda Beard, who I always thought was hot, but man did I catch **** for it during the babe draft.piper-perabo-20060424-124588.jpg
Not the only one :cheers:
Always thought Fran Drescher from "The Nanny" was really sexy. Stick a sock in that french horn she has for a voice, though.
Cute, but agree about that voice.
China when she first got on WWF
Chyna :puke:

Archived