Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Do You Find Attractive That Nobody Else Seems To? LoL...

You say that then go on to list Maura Tierney? LoL :doh:...

Seriously....many of my friends think she isn't hot at all. Just going by the thread title.

Some people are just starting to list ugly women for the hell of it....see the Office above. lol

I just thought of one, I'm sure some guys who are into rock will agree with me that, while she may not be the best looking person, there's something about chicks who can rock that gives them a little extra.

Anyway, I find Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders oddly attractive for just that reason. Although I wish she'd can the whole militant PETA thing.

22Chrissie-Hynde.jpg

This is a no men pic thread, Renaissance.
Yeah, thought of it after reading the "progressive insurance commercial girl" thread...who would be on your list of women (or men, ladies) you find hot that wouldn't usually fall into the "Hot" category? (No mentions of Reic, please :cool: )...

Well I know most ESers don't find him attractive, but I can't even find many of my female friends that find him attractive. I would jump him in a second.

James McAvoy (from The Last King of Scotland and Atonement)

img_3.jpg

What a coincidence, I look just like him! ;):D

“There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.” Francis Bacon, Sr.

And for the record I'm going with Tori Spelling. When 90210 was big, everyone else liked all of the other chicks but Tori was the one that made me tune in and turned me on. :laugh:

ooops... I have a habit of composing my posts in email at work then pasting them in. I guess I pasted too much information that time. :paranoid:

I absolutely LOVED all three of the Hanson brothers when I was younger, and I was made fun of in school every day for it.

To be fair and mention a few girls for you guys.. I always thought Rachael Ray and Kelly Clarkson were very beautiful despite being classified as 'heavy-set' ladies.

kellypretty.jpg

rachel.jpg

Also, as a Nip/Tuck fan I have to bring up Joely Richardson.. she never gets much love.

joelie.jpg

joely.jpg

joelyricharson.jpg

joelyrich.jpg

Archived