Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrested Development

redskins0756

This is probably going to be the reason why I eventually get Netflix.

Can't wait to hit a button and visit my favorite analrapist, Tobias.

I've been watching AD on Netflix for almost a year now. I heard that they just recently announced they were going to be showing it. Weird.

Yea, the NEW episodes in 2013 will be exclusive to Netflix, and not have a standard network.

Sweet. I never saw this show while it was on TV, but once I saw the first episode on Netflix, I was hooked. I've seen every episode at least 2-3 times. Can't wait for the new season.

• 1 year later...

For me, the original AD is the peak of television comedies. I've never laughed harder. I can't wait til the new ones come out, though I'm nervous that nothing possibly could meet my expectations.

vult.re/12Apx3F

In preparation for the new season you can take a quiz there to assess your knowledge. I got a 28/50. Then again, I have only seen the series once.

I should re-watch in preparation for new episode release. I'm going to see if the older ones are on Netflix.

vult.re/12Apx3F

In preparation for the new season you can take a quiz there to assess your knowledge. I got a 28/50. Then again, I have only seen the series once.

I should re-watch in preparation for new episode release. I'm going to see if the older ones are on Netflix.

I got 47/50.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived