Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrested Development

redskins0756

I don't know if anyone here watched the show or has picked it up on DVD, but this is probably my favorite show of all-time. If you haven't seen it before it's tremendous and I recommend buying all 3 seasons on DVD or watching the episodes on Hulu. Anyone else here watch?

"It's not a trick. It's an illusion. Tricks are something whores do for money....or candy..."

- GOB

I thought it was the best show on television while it was on. Could not believe it got canceled.

Funniest show I have EVER seen....I seriously think it was too smart for FOX. It might have been a bit before it's time. With the success of 30 Rock and The Office (US Version), I think had AD come out within the past 2 years or so (on NBC), it would still be on the air.

You won't find funnier characters than Buster and G.O.B.

Funniest show I have EVER seen....I seriously think it was too smart for FOX. It might have been a bit before it's time. With the success of 30 Rock and The Office (US Version), I think had AD come out within the past 2 years or so (on NBC), it would still be on the air.

I'm not so sure 30 Rock is out of the woods yet. It's doing better this season, but its never gotten good ratings. People better tune in to keep it form going the same way as AD!

Don't forget Tobias and his misunderstood statements...

"Even if it means me taking a chubby, I will suck it up. (listening to himself on tape recorder). Nothing wrong with that."

"I'm afraid I've prematurely shot my wad. On what was supposed to be a dry run if you will. So I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands."

"You need to decide whether you want a man or a boy. I know how I'd answer."

"Lindsay are you forgetting I was a professional twice over? An analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist."

Yep just like Family Guy got too smart. And then Fox had to add its magic touch and make it bad...

For some reason, when George Sr left the hospital at the end of season one and the family was reminiscing, GOB's tearful moment was incredible. From memory it went something like this:

GOB: I'm gonna miss that old bear. Old big bear. He liked the honey!

Buster: I didn't even realize we were calling him "big bear".

GOB in tearful breakout: We never got the chance!

EDIT:

Also, GOB's campaign he ran for George Michael was amazing.

"Go home, ya terrorist!"

"Young and old, it doesn't matter ... in the dark." (so that's why you told me to turn off that lamp.

Archived